napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Another Pharma Lady TD

renglez

Big thanks to PL for coming through as always. Received my order today. Professional, great customer/vendor communication, products as advertised...everything you would expect from a great source.

I’ve emailed her but haven’t gotten a response
She's off on the weekend bro... Says this on the price list. When she gets to your email she'll respond. A few days ago she said her inbox had 679 emails. You'll just have to have some patience.

She's off on the weekend bro... Says this on the price list. When she gets to your email she'll respond. A few days ago she said her inbox had 679 emails. You'll just have to have some patience.

Oh okey, I’ve also been trying to contact other sources but other than seeing their names I haven’t seen any profiles or emails etc. how can I get a hold of them?

Oh okey, I’ve also been trying to contact other sources but other than seeing their names I haven’t seen any profiles or emails etc. how can I get a hold of them?
You have to hang out, pay attention to who the reps are for each source, and message them.

that's some crazy succes there :)

Top Bottom