napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Androxine and Rexogin from Alpha Pharma mixing together

nscyzory

I heard very good things about mixing water base tren with winstrol and injecting it 2 hr before in muscle trained. I know someone that is using this combo also with test suspension doing 3cc ed for 6 weeks. Its very hard to find good water based tren and there are only 2 companies i found which is ALpha Pharma and Pharmacom Labs, so I decided to go with Alpha Pharma cause I had great experience with their products in the past. I just received my order from xxx today with water based tren which is Androxine and wintrol Rexogin but now I am thinking about adding some test to this combo . What test should i add ? suspension or propionate?

Last edited:
Don't matter as long as it's preferrably FROM A SPONSORED SOURCE HERE ON THIS FORUM and you quit pluggin for crapsgear. Matter of fact don't worry about it. Delete their name from this post and use the words 'an outside source', or find yourself unable to post shit here on out by the end of the day bro. I could care less about your essentially dissing pharmacum, but this shit you're doing for a discount, is it really worth getting banned here IF you like it here?

Easy tiger, his post seem honest enough. My shill meter didn't go off with him. Seems innocent enough but I will agree with 44. There are killer labs here that can get you gear in 3-5 days. Naps took almost 60 with me. Never again.

i never dissed pharmacom labs ....i just choose alpha pharma cause i took some gear from this company before i and really like it ....did not say pharmacom is bad , i just didnt have experience with them yet but i heard good things about them also.....I was asking which test to add with that combo and if you can let me know where here i can get it in 3-5 days i will be more than happy cause i wanna start it asap....Thanks

i never dissed pharmacom labs ....i just choose alpha pharma cause i took some gear from this company before i and really like it ....did not say pharmacom is bad , i just didnt have experience with them yet but i heard good things about them also.....I was asking which test to add with that combo and if you can let me know where here i can get it in 3-5 days i will be more than happy cause i wanna start it asap....Thanks

You're right you didn't diss them, I did. At the time you made two posts and they were both free advertisements for naps. If they wanna be here they can get right and follow protocol, otherwise fuckem.

Top Bottom