napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Andarol 4 weeks into 20 week test/EQ cycle

Is this a bad idea? Why? Was thinking four weeks at 50mg. Just got some for free from a good source here on the board and wanted to give it a run, as this will be my only cycle until probably 2019 due to time off plus I'll be out of the country for about 8 months once recovery time is done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd add it in. Nothing wrong with it assuming you have ancillaries. Drol is a great compound.

I'd add it in. Nothing wrong with it assuming you have ancillaries. Drol is a great compound.

Awesome. Ancillaries are 12.5 of Aro EOD. Also I have CEL on hand. Curious since drol is so strong if I need to add anything else...

Wondering if CEL is good or if adding something like LIV52 or Tudca is an absolute must!?

Also, taking 50mg a day for four weeks? Take it once a day, don't really have a choice as it's in a capsule.

Great source on here told me if i were doing 50 mg a day i would be better off splitting it 25 twice a day. He instructed me to just empty powder into about 4ml of water, strir and suck up 2 ml into a medicine syringe and take half in am and other half at night, that would give you more stable bloods. Cant wait too try adrol in August.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Hrmmm...well I'll need a scale if I do it this way. So many sources sell 50mg capsules, figured they'd do 25 if this was the case.

Thanks man!

Can always do 50mg pre bed since we grow in our sleep. Or do like me and take 100mg lol. Use TUDCA bro. That's the best shit out, luv 52 is pure garbage

Can always do 50mg pre bed since we grow in our sleep. Or do like me and take 100mg lol. Use TUDCA bro. That's the best shit out, luv 52 is pure garbage

Cool thanks bro. So CEL alone won't cut it? Use CEL and TUDCA?

Top Bottom