napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Anavar with Cardarine & Ostarine

katlifts

I'm a female looking to body recomp. Is it good to take Anavar with SARMS? Particularly with Cardarine & Ostarine. If so, what would be the recommended dose for all 3? Thanks!

What kind of gear have you run so far. I would not recommend it as a first try (just stick with the sarms if that is the case)

it is fine yes, depending upon your age and history... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history?

I'm 31/5'3"/275lbs/47%bf

I'm a powerlifter and have ran an 8 week cycle of anavar before. I've also ran a cycle of ostarine and cardarine together. Haven't ran anything since May 2019.

I'm 31/5'3"/275lbs/47%bf

I'm a powerlifter and have ran an 8 week cycle of anavar before. I've also ran a cycle of ostarine and cardarine together. Haven't ran anything since May 2019.

At that high of body fat i really would not recommend steroids but sarms most definitely

Okay. At what BF% would you recommend cycling anavar?

Also, what dosage of ostarine and cardarine would you recommend I take for a 12 week cycle?

Okay. At what BF% would you recommend cycling anavar?

Also, what dosage of ostarine and cardarine would you recommend I take for a 12 week cycle?
The usual recommendation is 15% or lower. There are several reasons for this. In the case of aromatizing steroids, the higher your body fat percentage, the greater your estrogen conversion rate will be (and the less effective the compound will be as well). Anavar is a DHT derivative, so aromitization won't be a concern (although with an exogenous test base scaled up beyond TRT levels you certainly have concerns). The other issues are more critically dangerous, as you can see dangerous blood pressure levels and other highly elevated cardiovascular risks when using steroids with a high body fat percentage. I understand as a powerlifter, you're unlikely to want to get to 15% or lower, but even then, I would strongly caution you to significantly decrease your body fat percentage from where it is now before considering steroids at all. You would be much safer using SARMS at this time. Check out sarms.forsale for top quality options in that department.

I'm a female looking to body recomp. Is it good to take Anavar with SARMS? Particularly with Cardarine & Ostarine. If so, what would be the recommended dose for all 3? Thanks!

Sarms would be a perfect option for you and we are fortunate to have sarms.forsale, I am at a higher body fat right now as I am cutting currently. My goal is to run as many sarms cycles to get done to 15% body fat even if it takes a few years, than maybe some low dosed gear just to try it, I like slow long term keep able progress.

as a female, i would be at least under 30 or near there... whats your specific goal so i can design you a cycle...

Top Bottom