sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anavar Advice

Anavar Advice

Hi Everyone, I've been posting a little on the main forum for the last 3 months...I'm coming to the end of my first 12 week SARMS cycle that Dylan recommended. I'm female, 38, and have been weightlifting for many years, and recently I've been keen to try and put on more clean mass (aren't we all?!) I've been pretty pleased with the results from the SARMS - gained about 2kg and dropped about 3% BF - but really got harder as well - so its all good. But now I'm curious about something a bit stronger, to continue to develop a more rounded and muscular look - my goal has always been the "Brazilian fitness model" aesthetic...and I'm not hugely far off, but I'd like to push things a little...without using silicone

I asked Dylan about Anavar as I've done a lot of research and this could be something I'd be interested in taking, and he was very helpful as always! He recommended I come to this forum for more information, so I'd be keen to hear any other advice on Anavar for women if anyone is willing to share.

Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by rudyimp View Post
    Hi Everyone, I've been posting a little on the main forum for the last 3 months...I'm coming to the end of my first 12 week SARMS cycle that Dylan recommended. I'm female, 38, and have been weightlifting for many years, and recently I've been keen to try and put on more clean mass (aren't we all?!) I've been pretty pleased with the results from the SARMS - gained about 2kg and dropped about 3% BF - but really got harder as well - so its all good. But now I'm curious about something a bit stronger, to continue to develop a more rounded and muscular look - my goal has always been the "Brazilian fitness model" aesthetic...and I'm not hugely far off, but I'd like to push things a little...without using silicone

I asked Dylan about Anavar as I've done a lot of research and this could be something I'd be interested in taking, and he was very helpful as always! He recommended I come to this forum for more information, so I'd be keen to hear any other advice on Anavar for women if anyone is willing to share.

Thanks a lot.
    Male hormones? Please don't do it. Not even Anavar

Not worth all of the virilisation, odd menstrual cycles, enlarged clitoris... etc.

Please don't. Stick with SARMs

OK thank you I appreciate your advice. I have heard conflicting reports on the virilisation - i understand it'll be different from woman to woman, but do you still disagree with a low dose - 5-10mg? - for 6 weeks only? Thanks.

OK thank you I appreciate your advice. I have heard conflicting reports on the virilisation - i understand it'll be different from woman to woman, but do you still disagree with a low dose - 5-10mg? - for 6 weeks only? Thanks.
    I would never, and then I mean never take anything that does not belong in a female body. If the effects were reversable, okay, but they are not... I would stick with SARMs, and just run as many cycles you can every year. You will get superb results.
    But don't put everything on the line, for just a rounder set of shoulders for example.

I appreciate the fact that you are taking the advice seriously

Ok thanks again, I will seriously consider your advice.

Are SARMS cycles cumulative i.e. will the next cycle build on the last so that I might expect even better results next time?

Thanks!

Ok thanks again, I will seriously consider your advice.

Are SARMS cycles cumulative i.e. will the next cycle build on the last so that I might expect even better results next time?

Thanks!
    Yes, sarms gains are very easy to keep, if that's what you are asking...so you can expect to make great progress each cycle. Sarms do not carry the side effects and virilization that steroids do which makes them perfect for females

A great stack for females is the triple stack. Perfect for adding lean mass and strength, while getting harder and leaner dropping bodyfat

Here is the layout for the triple stack

1-12 mk2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks then 25mg per day dosed in the am
    1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
    GW 20mg per day

That was what I was asking thanks!

That's exactly the stack I've been on so I'll definitely do another cycle. Cheers

One thing - I'm a girl so I don't need PCT right?! My boyfriend will though for sure (he's been doing the SARMS stack with me). I can't seem to get Clomid in the UK though - there's some dodgy looking sites shipping from the US where I have to do a personal bank transfer...can you recommend any alternatives? Thanks a lot.

One thing - I'm a girl so I don't need PCT right?! My boyfriend will though for sure (he's been doing the SARMS stack with me). I can't seem to get Clomid in the UK though - there's some dodgy looking sites shipping from the US where I have to do a personal bank transfer...can you recommend any alternatives? Thanks a lot.
    Does your boyfriend already have his PCT bought and well? If not... he should hurry, Hipocampus is a very fast source for shipping and products are solid!

Also: No you do not need a PCT as a female. Just time off 4 weeks I would say, to make the SARMs effective again.

Yes sorry about that. I posted the pct out of habit, but you certainly don't need one as a female