napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Anavar Advice

rudyimp

Hi Everyone, I've been posting a little on the main forum for the last 3 months...I'm coming to the end of my first 12 week SARMS cycle that Dylan recommended. I'm female, 38, and have been weightlifting for many years, and recently I've been keen to try and put on more clean mass (aren't we all?!) I've been pretty pleased with the results from the SARMS - gained about 2kg and dropped about 3% BF - but really got harder as well - so its all good. But now I'm curious about something a bit stronger, to continue to develop a more rounded and muscular look - my goal has always been the "Brazilian fitness model" aesthetic...and I'm not hugely far off, but I'd like to push things a little...without using silicone ;)

I asked Dylan about Anavar as I've done a lot of research and this could be something I'd be interested in taking, and he was very helpful as always! He recommended I come to this forum for more information, so I'd be keen to hear any other advice on Anavar for women if anyone is willing to share.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Everyone, I've been posting a little on the main forum for the last 3 months...I'm coming to the end of my first 12 week SARMS cycle that Dylan recommended. I'm female, 38, and have been weightlifting for many years, and recently I've been keen to try and put on more clean mass (aren't we all?!) I've been pretty pleased with the results from the SARMS - gained about 2kg and dropped about 3% BF - but really got harder as well - so its all good. But now I'm curious about something a bit stronger, to continue to develop a more rounded and muscular look - my goal has always been the "Brazilian fitness model" aesthetic...and I'm not hugely far off, but I'd like to push things a little...without using silicone ;)

I asked Dylan about Anavar as I've done a lot of research and this could be something I'd be interested in taking, and he was very helpful as always! He recommended I come to this forum for more information, so I'd be keen to hear any other advice on Anavar for women if anyone is willing to share.

Thanks a lot.

Male hormones? Please don't do it. Not even Anavar :(

Not worth all of the virilisation, odd menstrual cycles, enlarged clitoris... etc.

Please don't. Stick with SARMs :)

OK thank you I appreciate your advice. I have heard conflicting reports on the virilisation - i understand it'll be different from woman to woman, but do you still disagree with a low dose - 5-10mg? - for 6 weeks only? Thanks.

OK thank you I appreciate your advice. I have heard conflicting reports on the virilisation - i understand it'll be different from woman to woman, but do you still disagree with a low dose - 5-10mg? - for 6 weeks only? Thanks.

I would never, and then I mean never take anything that does not belong in a female body. If the effects were reversable, okay, but they are not... I would stick with SARMs, and just run as many cycles you can every year. You will get superb results.
But don't put everything on the line, for just a rounder set of shoulders for example. :(

I appreciate the fact that you are taking the advice seriously :)

Ok thanks again, I will seriously consider your advice.

Are SARMS cycles cumulative i.e. will the next cycle build on the last so that I might expect even better results next time?

Thanks!

Ok thanks again, I will seriously consider your advice.

Are SARMS cycles cumulative i.e. will the next cycle build on the last so that I might expect even better results next time?

Thanks!
Yes, sarms gains are very easy to keep, if that's what you are asking...so you can expect to make great progress each cycle. Sarms do not carry the side effects and virilization that steroids do which makes them perfect for females

A great stack for females is the triple stack. Perfect for adding lean mass and strength, while getting harder and leaner dropping bodyfat

Here is the layout for the triple stack

1-12 mk2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks then 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

That was what I was asking thanks!

That's exactly the stack I've been on so I'll definitely do another cycle. Cheers

One thing - I'm a girl so I don't need PCT right?! My boyfriend will though for sure (he's been doing the SARMS stack with me). I can't seem to get Clomid in the UK though - there's some dodgy looking sites shipping from the US where I have to do a personal bank transfer...can you recommend any alternatives? Thanks a lot.

One thing - I'm a girl so I don't need PCT right?! My boyfriend will though for sure (he's been doing the SARMS stack with me). I can't seem to get Clomid in the UK though - there's some dodgy looking sites shipping from the US where I have to do a personal bank transfer...can you recommend any alternatives? Thanks a lot.

Does your boyfriend already have his PCT bought and well? If not... he should hurry, Hipocampus is a very fast source for shipping and products are solid!

Also: No you do not need a PCT as a female. Just time off :) 4 weeks I would say, to make the SARMs effective again.

Yes sorry about that. I posted the pct out of habit, but you certainly don't need one as a female

But i would go with hipo lol. Injuryprone u told he didn't reply ur mail, any news? cuz he replied me back within a few hours... Whats ur track&trace saying? He has never ever disappointed anyone so i doubt what u're telling tbh.. Lol I'll make him throw the whole correspondence so we can see what's really going on this sounds too shady.. hipo has always delivered between 2-10 days and his products are freaking amazing i'll let the results of the gear speak for itself... Ive used his test e&c - norma test - anavar - tbol and eq all were great products..

First... hold off on using hipocampus for a bit. We as injuryprone87 almost pointed out are having delivery issues- I'm their rep and am waiting for my stuff as well, however I'm confident it'll be resolved soon. As you can see I have no issue with being honest about things and that brings me to some facts about mild steroids and women. Anavar is quite actually a perfect compound for women and with female dosages (10mg) virilization isn't much of a factor and Anavar will provide everything you said you're looking to achieve. If I'm correct Dylan discusses this at great length in a video or two.
What you run, is what you decide to run. I'm sure you put thought into it and didn't just wake up with Anavar written on your forehead. I think you're fully capable of evaluating risk to reward ratios when it comes to PEDs regardless of what category they are and don't need someone's personal dislike for women using gear to dissuade you. As for Pharmacum I'd rather eat a rotten dead kitten than fuck with those retards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But i would go with hipo lol. Injuryprone u told he didn't reply ur mail, any news? cuz he replied me back within a few hours... Whats ur track&trace saying? He has never ever disappointed anyone so i doubt what u're telling tbh.. Lol I'll make him throw the whole correspondence so we can see what's really going on this sounds too shady.. hipo has always delivered between 2-10 days and his products are freaking amazing i'll let the results of the gear speak for itself... Ive used his test e&c - norma test - anavar - tbol and eq all were great products..

He's never gave me tracking man he said it shipped multiple times already and never gives me tracking. I did receive the first part of my order but that one like 1/5 of my whole order and he said the shipments were split but I've yet to get the second part of my order. You might not have had issues with hipo but I have. It would be hard to get post the communication history because it came from 3 different sources i.e. Email, this forums pm and BOP pm.

I'm not trying to get into an arguement about the order I'm just saying what my experience has been with hipo. If I get my stuff I will post that I got my stuff. If I never get my stuff I'll say I never got my stuff. So at this point I've haven't gotten it

I'm not trying to get into an arguement about the order I'm just saying what my experience has been with hipo. If I get my stuff I will post that I got my stuff. If I never get my stuff I'll say I never got my stuff. So at this point I've haven't gotten it

Like I said as well I haven't gotten mine as well and I'm the rep, however I simply stated they're having issues. Relax I simply filled in the reason as to why WE haven't gotten our stuff versus letting her think hipocampus was just horrible all the way around.
I probably sounded irritated because and this is nothing against the poster I think ppl are entitled to do as they please as long as they've taken proper accountability of risk/reward when it comes to AAS. Women can safely run gear, being with someone who does take it makes me tend to feel a certain way BUT we are all entitled to our opinions so apologies all around.- 44

Like I said as well I haven't gotten mine as well and I'm the rep, however I simply stated they're having issues. Relax I simply filled in the reason as to why WE haven't gotten our stuff versus letting her think hipocampus was just horrible all the way around.
I probably sounded irritated because and this is nothing against the poster I think ppl are entitled to do as they please as long as they've taken proper accountability of risk/reward when it comes to AAS. Women can safely run gear, being with someone who does take it makes me tend to feel a certain way BUT we are all entitled to our opinions so apologies all around.- 44

44 I get it. I was just annoyed with boxingbully saying that I was shady and he doesn't know what is going on.

44 I get it. I was just annoyed with boxingbully saying that I was shady and he doesn't know what is going on.

No harm no foul and I'm sure boxingbully meant no harm either... what's important is we all provide feed back and input so the OP can make her best decision with all things considered.

Top Bottom