napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Anavar

yank_fan_03

Anybody tried anavar from Axio. Im looking to get some but i hear alot of talk about anavar cut with winstrol.

Anybody tried anavar from Axio. Im looking to get some but i hear alot of talk about anavar cut with winstrol.

Never used axio anavar but used their winny and it’s excellent !!!! I can’t believe that axio would do that. I have been using them for quite some time now and I must tell u there is no way. My wife used var and winny both supplied by IWGF with amazing results. I trust him to deliver clean goods otherwise I would never recommend that my lady took something totally unknown. If she wanted to take test I would be fine with that as long as she was taking what’s on the bottle and the package. 99.9% rest assured that var is as clean as they come. If they put out primo that’s first class I’m sure they wouldn’t bother with cutting var with winny no way!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your comment. I wasnt saying that they cut there var i was just saying ive heard of companys doing that. Good to know that Axio is G2G

Top Bottom