napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Anadrol test cyp and deca

yaribilly1987

This is my third cycle so far so good now am getting ready to start in 3 months after I recover is going to be a 14 week cycle but am trying to do deca for 10 i need som help please advise me how to properly run anadrol deca and test cyp I have arimidex cycle assist and caber also nolvadex clomid and mk2866 and gw501516 and las Hcg

Unless you're under age 25. If you are then fuck yourself up if you so choose as your endocrine system will hate you.

1-12 test cyp 500 mg week
1-12 deca 300 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 caber .5 mg e3e
1-6 drol 50 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I would like to know what's the mk677 for and lgd-4033 and also the S4 and if it's really necessary to use them on this cycle because i have everything you mentioned but that and also have winstrol and why winstrol on this cycle just want to get the proper knowledge and yes am over 25 I am 30 years old

Hey buddy not to But in on your conversion with 44YOGearHead and yourself, but I'm bored. The items your inquiring about is to your benefit for muscle recovery and retaining strength. Honestly if this is only your 3rd cycle, I would tone it back a little. Why Anadrol? Your already bulking with Deca and of course Test has to be a base for your cycle. In my opinion cut out the drol and maybe add something like Masteron instead. I would listen to 44YOGearHead. Take it slow and see how your body reacts or you can do serious damage. Peace

I already tried dbol before and everything went ok why do you think anadrol would hurt me please explain why because I want to do this cycle

I already tried dbol before and everything went ok why do you think anadrol would hurt me please explain why because I want to do this cycle

Clearly you need to do more research about the compounds you want to use. Please, please, please read up on Anadrol and come back and tell us you will do it in a future cycle. :) You need maximum knowledge about what you would run.

Hey guys need some help is dbol a good option instead of doing anadrol for this cycle and how would my cycle be I have great genetics and I know that I could be a good competitor am trying to take it to another level just trying to build more muscle so after this cycle I will be ready for a tren and winstrol cycle just trying to be smart about it

Hey yaribilly1987,
Anadrol is one of the most anabolic compound to take other than insulin. Both, I never would be comfortable recommending because to get to that level, you should have extreme product knowledge and not even have to ask for an opinion. Anadrol is a heavy bulker that will put loads of mass on quick and noticeable. Unfortunately it's heavy water retention, toxicity level on your liver, and you lose most of your gains when you come off. Dbol has similar characteristics but not nearly to the degree of Anadrol. I like using Dbol to kickstart my cycle. It hits your body quick. I, myself like to run Dbol for 2 weeks, you can go to further but nothing past 4 weeks. Like I said this is my opinion for you not in general. Since you did dbol before run 40mg a day for 2 weeks.
Week 1-2 40mg dbol

Top Bottom