napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

anadrol strength

ncbro

What kind of strength gains have you guys gotten from anadrol?? I am about to use it for the first time and super stoked by what it can possibly do with the right bulking diet

Last month you were talking about test, deca and dbol. What happened with that?

Drol has some crazy strength gains. I'm on day 4 on it and already have very noticeable increased strength. What else are you running with it?

You most definitely need some cycle support and some extra Tudca is a good idea too

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Last month you were talking about test, deca and dbol. What happened with that?

Drol has some crazy strength gains. I'm on day 4 on it and already have very noticeable increased strength. What else are you running with it?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Test and deca, I ended up getting both because I got a good deal on them so I flipped a coin and drol won

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best strength I ever had was on anadrol. That being said you need to respect it cause it can whip your ass. Elevation in BP, lethargy, can change the acidity of your stomach ph, and put your liver in a headlock. So... while you will see some amazing strength gains you definitely need the proper ancillaries and supplements to help support a healthy cycle.

The best strength I ever had was on anadrol. That being said you need to respect it cause it can whip your ass. Elevation in BP, lethargy, can change the acidity of your stomach ph, and put your liver in a headlock. So... while you will see some amazing strength gains you definitely need the proper ancillaries and supplements to help support a healthy cycle.

Yeah I'm running caber, arom, 5% organ defender with the cycle

Test and deca, I ended up getting both because I got a good deal on them so I flipped a coin and drol won

Absolutely the best way to plan and implement a cycle....use whatever you get a deal on and flip a coin,,,,highly recommend..or just write all proposed compounds on slips of paper and draw them out of a hat

Absolutely the best way to plan and implement a cycle....use whatever you get a deal on and flip a coin,,,,highly recommend..or just write all proposed compounds on slips of paper and draw them out of a hat

Don't give away all the secrets man! I thought we kept these things to ourself?

I mean if you want to be a dick about it. Dbol and anadrol are practically the same thing. Arol is stronger and more potent yeah with different side effects. Sorry I'm okay with trying new things but hey live your life bro [emoji1605]

Not trying to push back on you brother but Anadrol and dbol are worlds apart. Totally different compound and please see my post again above - anadrol needs to be respected like any AAS but especially due to its high toxicity. Please don't assume they are the same cause they are not. Given everything stated I would highly caution against running all these compounds together right now. Please do more research and ask more questions here.

Not trying to push back on you brother but Anadrol and dbol are worlds apart. Totally different compound and please see my post again above - anadrol needs to be respected like any AAS but especially due to its high toxicity. Please don't assume they are the same cause they are not. Given everything stated I would highly caution against running all these compounds together right now. Please do more research and ask more questions here.

Trust me I've done the research and have even reached out to senior members of the board for advice for their suggestions and questions I've had on every single compound in going to run for the goals I have and to win my competition in June.

Dbol is mild and I tolerate it well, and it gets great gains. Anadrol is no joke. Highly toxic and very hard on your health, lipids, bp etc...

It also killed my appetite and couldn't eat on it, so it's pretty counterproductive to bulking for me. Everyone is different but dbol and anadrol are worlds apart in terms of side effects. I felt great on dbol and felt like shit on anadrol

Dbol is mild and I tolerate it well, and it gets great gains. Anadrol is no joke. Highly toxic and very hard on your health, lipids, bp etc...

It also killed my appetite and couldn't eat on it, so it's pretty counterproductive to bulking for me. Everyone is different but dbol and anadrol are worlds apart in terms of side effects. I felt great on dbol and felt like shit on anadrol

When I said their the same thing I meant it as they have the same bulking capability but anadrol is the big brother of the two. I've even been advised to split the dose of both and take them to help combat and counteract their sides.
I have the upmost respect for AAS , I'm not using them for shits and giggles, im using them to supplement my hard work and dedication to wanting that ifbb card.

Lol, I miss buen lmao... his sarcasm-fu is flawless.
As for Adrol strength gains... I used to be called The 22 until I took drol. The rest is history.

I mean if you want to be a dick about it. Dbol and anadrol are practically the same thing. Arol is stronger and more potent yeah with different side effects. Sorry I'm okay with trying new things but hey live your life bro [emoji1605]

buen means no harm bro he's one of few reasons I pop up here other than to rep and mix it up. Dudes wise as fuck, but he's serious af as well take everything he says like a jab to the eye and a hug afterwards. You gotta admit after he initially pissed you off if you read that gain you can appreciate where he's coming from somewhat.

The important thing to remember is that NOBODY has this AAS game at 100% and it's all trial and error to some extent. ncbro has a plan and did his homework and his results will be his results and he readily owns that. He's no spring chicken to this, but he's simply soliciting as many opinions as possible.

Top Bottom