napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Is this anadrol?

Jharrison7422

So quick question i can no longer get the anadrol i was getting before my buddy gave me these and said their 40mg??? Anyone know if its anadrol and where it may be from
982b73e979718cd35fafb1cd9b852236.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Absolutely 0% way to tell from looking at a pill, that can be anything under the sun, do you have the packaging or bottle or anything ?

PharmaComStore Rep
www.PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off

logo-anim-var3-hq.gif

Yes!! Let's hope I don't get a random drug test at work yet. Lol I was just wondering if in by knew where it was from with the symbol on the pill. It was just a last minute thing to grab .

Dbol is usually blue but if you trust your source you should be able to tell quickly if it's Anadrol.

Yeah hes always up front but always got oils never orals from him so not to sure. Just don't wanna put something in my body thats not what I thought
Dbol is usually blue but if you trust your source you should be able to tell quickly if it's Anadrol.

If you have to question it, it already tells me you probsbly shouldn't put it in your body. Who knows What the fuck it is?

If you have to question it, it already tells me you probsbly shouldn't put it in your body. Who knows What the fuck it is?
Very true, but everything else has been legit just never seen anadrol like this and didn't know if anyone knew what brand etc by symbol ty guys

You’ll be feeling on everyone at the gym and doing snow angels on the mats telling everyone how good they feel, I say take it and let us know how the roll is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took ur advice bro, its a epic preworkout and i done gained 5lb with 1 tab...lol
You’ll be feeling on everyone at the gym and doing snow angels on the mats telling everyone how good they feel, I say take it and let us know how the roll is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom