sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alpha pharma selling garbage!

Alpha pharma selling garbage!

I used the alpha pharma testobolin for about 9 weeks now at 500mg a week! Took two shots, one on Monday and another on Thursday. Hadn't seen any minimum changes that are expected when you hop on a cycle so got my blood work done and it turns out that my levels are 712ng/DL. Like what the hell man! Did the authenticity test as well and yeah well it showed that the product is original. Never using alpha pharma again!! They have to sell shit even in the name of the most cheapest hormone! Anyone else with the same experience?

Never heard of them... Interesting first post.
    Last edited by cbbram; 11-11-2017 at 07:55 PM.

Alpha pharma has a great following. Where'd you get it? Does it have a batch number to match up on a website exc......

Quote Originally Posted by gear therapist View Post
    Alpha pharma has a great following. Where'd you get it? Does it have a batch number to match up on a website exc......
    The batch number is TB17001

Quote Originally Posted by gear therapist View Post
    I have used alpha in the past, mainly my orals I got them from alpha always. I pretty much trusted their products and never had any problems with them! First time that I took an injectible from alpha and well the blood test says it all

Quote Originally Posted by Jacfolly View Post
    You would have to live under a rock to not have heard of alpha pharma. They are highly counterfeited like pharmacon.
    Like is said, where did you get it. I have seen some seriously high quality fakes out there. Almost to the point where it would be cheaper to just make quality gear on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacfolly View Post
    You would have to live under a rock to not have heard of alpha pharma.
    Or have a good source and not have to look elsewhere. Does a man cave count?

Banned
    I've seen a ton of blood work showing it's underdosed. I wouldn't bother with it

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Really? I have never heard of legit bunk alpha pharma they are one of the biggest ugl labs ever. I know people in ifbb who ran it for years and never had complaints at all

Quote Originally Posted by Boxingbully View Post
    Really? I have never heard of legit bunk alpha pharma they are one of the biggest ugl labs ever. I know people in ifbb who ran it for years and never had complaints at all
    i tend to stay out of these but i have never once had a good experience with them and people that were selling them on previous forums i was on were ALL removed... i literally despise them but like i said, i dont get into these much but i can tell you this, with a million percent certainty... if you sent me some free, i would stamp it "return to sender" bro...