napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Aloha

Konahorn

Aloha guys,

I'm new to all of this and one of the posters recommended I come introduce myself and say hello.

Soooo...

46 yrs old
5'11
235 lbs

I've used test 200/ml as basically HRT for the last few years. Also tamoxifen to help reduce gyno. But that's about it. I don't know much else about it all.

My goals are to drop a chunk of fat and try and get some muscle in return. Probably similar to many guys my age. The gut has grown and my laziness is winning.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated. I was going to order from Napsgear but after reading a post I decided maybe it's not the best idea?!? I don't know.

Additionally I was just going to order test 200 and anastrazole. But was hoping for some advice both in the what to order and where. Shoot, any dietary advice would be much appreciated as well.

Mahalo,

Kona

I haven't measured in a few years. I'm thinking over 20 but under 30.

Sorry I'm practically clueless here.
Well bro, right now your bodyfat is way too high for steroid use. You need to be in the right condition or you'll have a higher strain on your health and a higher rate of conversion to estrogen and other side effects.

Have you looked into sarms?

Thanks Rick. I appreciate the advice.
No I haven't looked into them primarily bc before yesterday I hadn't heard of them. Are they used to help get some of the body fat % down?

I realize how new and dumb I must sound. I apologize. Just trying to get myself turned around at age 46 before I get too old and sloth like. Lol

Thx!

Top Bottom