napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

alldaychemist

Bose48

Not trying to step on any trusted sources toes in here. I've used plenty of them and have great results from them and me personally, I'd rather run Test Cyp with MCT Oil than the pharmacy brand anyday. What I came in to post is that I recently gave alldaychemist a shot on getting some caber and some other meds that I use. Ordering was easy and took about 7 days to arrive at my front door. I picked up 32 tabs of .5 caber from sun pharmacy and some antibiotics and allergy meds that I use on a daily basis much cheaper than going to the pharmacy. Anyway, not trying to disrupt the order of the forum just wanted to share my experience and try to contribute another place to order from.

Not trying to step on any trusted sources toes in here. I've used plenty of them and have great results from them and me personally, I'd rather run Test Cyp with MCT Oil than the pharmacy brand anyday. What I came in to post is that I recently gave alldaychemist a shot on getting some caber and some other meds that I use. Ordering was easy and took about 7 days to arrive at my front door. I picked up 32 tabs of .5 caber from sun pharmacy and some antibiotics and allergy meds that I use on a daily basis much cheaper than going to the pharmacy. Anyway, not trying to disrupt the order of the forum just wanted to share my experience and try to contribute another place to order from.
Bro I had two very bad experiences with all day chemist. I ordered caber as well, and it was completely bunk as confirmed by wgat I was experiencing as well as bloodwork. The price was too good to be true so that should have been the first red flag. I got bunk aromasin from there too. I wouldn't advise that place to anyone ever

Bro I had two very bad experiences with all day chemist. I ordered caber as well, and it was completely bunk as confirmed by wgat I was experiencing as well as bloodwork. The price was too good to be true so that should have been the first red flag. I got bunk aromasin from there too. I wouldn't advise that place to anyone ever

I got bunk aromasin too. My caber worked though. The hit or miss shit bugs me. It’s been a LONG time since I’ve ordered anything through them though. Shipping is expensive too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies. I’ll make sure to get labs when I use the caber. So far the allergy meds are legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom