napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

All Aboard The ROBO Train

FL1025

VIP Member
Hey guys just a reminder if you'd like a Pricelist or want to make a purchase contact us at
[email protected]. If you have any questions about the products feel free to pm me here.

Attachments

• IMG_5572.jpg
    IMG_5572.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 71
I can vouch for Robo I’m on his test Cyp 250 cruising at 150mg a week and I will tell you no pip I will be getting bloods done in 2 weeks. This will make a total of 6 weeks on Robo test cyp will post results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can vouch for Robo I’m on his test Cyp 250 cruising at 150mg a week and I will tell you no pip I will be getting bloods done in 2 weeks. This will make a total of 6 weeks on Robo test cyp will post results

cant wait to see your results. Just purchased mine today!

I was pinning 150mg of Robo Test E a week and my Test bloods came back at over 1500....I am just getting ready to start my next cycle so watch for my log.....Customer service just as great as the gear, and that's saying something.....

So, you guys recommend Robo ? And how fast is the shipping because I've been waiting a week for an order that I Placed in Pharmacon, and I write them and haven't get an answer yet, and I need to start a cycle soon because I will compete and I'm running a little late, I can buy it again my cycle from Robo

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I sent you an email already, thanks waiting for the list

Yea man post up those bloods when you get them

So, you guys recommend Robo ? And how fast is the shipping because I've been waiting a week for an order that I Placed in Pharmacon, and I write them and haven't get an answer yet, and I need to start a cycle soon because I will compete and I'm running a little late, I can buy it again my cycle from Robo

Yea brother, contact us at [email protected] for the most up to date pricelist

I consistently receive my order on the 4th business day after BC payment....

I will say this I have used almost every source on this board even from when it was adrenaline rush. Robo is in my top 3

I will say this I have used almost every source on this board even from when it was adrenaline rush. Robo is in my top 3

@Dangans who is your other 2 in your top 3? I have used Robo's Test/Cy and Yep was on point with my prescribed Test from Dr. Now if only I could Get Tren that kicks like the British Dragon did back in the day. I have ran things from another on the board but let's say I wasn't seeing what I have seen in past. Good Tren easy to spot. the sides are very evident. Dreams science fiction movies are made of, in my case jealousy spawned from no were with my girl, sweating was crazy, and good sides were strength like i have never seen and definition on moderate to good Diet. helped with 5 day a week fasted cardio and kept 90% of size. so maybe i give Robo a try and see if my luck remains.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

@Dangans who is your other 2 in your top 3? I have used Robo's Test/Cy and Yep was on point with my prescribed Test from Dr. Now if only I could Get Tren that kicks like the British Dragon did back in the day. I have ran things from another on the board but let's say I wasn't seeing what I have seen in past. Good Tren easy to spot. the sides are very evident. Dreams science fiction movies are made of, in my case jealousy spawned from no were with my girl, sweating was crazy, and good sides were strength like i have never seen and definition on moderate to good Diet. helped with 5 day a week fasted cardio and kept 90% of size. so maybe i give Robo a try and see if my luck remains.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I like Hippo and the other 2 are no longer a source here but Robo tren is on point.

Got my package today! Great service, fast delivery and excellent packing!

Top Bottom