sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All Aboard The ROBO Train

All Aboard The ROBO Train

Hey guys just a reminder if you'd like a Pricelist or want to make a purchase contact us at
    [email protected]. If you have any questions about the products feel free to pm me here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I can vouch for Robo I’m on his test Cyp 250 cruising at 150mg a week and I will tell you no pip I will be getting bloods done in 2 weeks. This will make a total of 6 weeks on Robo test cyp will post results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dangans View Post
    I can vouch for Robo I’m on his test Cyp 250 cruising at 150mg a week and I will tell you no pip I will be getting bloods done in 2 weeks. This will make a total of 6 weeks on Robo test cyp will post results

cant wait to see your results. Just purchased mine today!

Please post here

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I was pinning 150mg of Robo Test E a week and my Test bloods came back at over 1500....I am just getting ready to start my next cycle so watch for my log.....Customer service just as great as the gear, and that's saying something.....

Robo is legit and has been for years!!

So, you guys recommend Robo ? And how fast is the shipping because I've been waiting a week for an order that I Placed in Pharmacon, and I write them and haven't get an answer yet, and I need to start a cycle soon because I will compete and I'm running a little late, I can buy it again my cycle from Robo

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

How can I get a List of products and price

I sent you an email already, thanks waiting for the list

Quote Originally Posted by Dangans View Post

Yea man post up those bloods when you get them