napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

AI Question - Aromasin now helping

Tonyulous

Hey guys, I'm having some trouble dialing in my AI, and looking for some outside input. I'm 2.5ish weeks on a 500mg TestE cycle, with a high initial front-load (wanted to get levels up as quick as possible, used steroidcalc.com), and after just a few days my dick stopped working, my blood pressure started to climb, gained water weight, insomnia, got emotional, etc. Obviously it seemed like high E2, so I started taking my Aromasin at 10mg/day. Unfortunately my symptoms have not gotten any better. I can get blood work in about 2 weeks, but I was hoping to improve this before then. Do you guys think I should up my dose? Maybe EOD I take 20mg instead of 10mg? That seems a bit high, but I don't want my heart to explode. Also, I'm skipping today's pin, to help prevent E2 levels from rising. Maybe I'll also grab some Dbol in case I do crash my E2 levels. What do you guys think?

Hey guys, I'm having some trouble dialing in my AI, and looking for some outside input. I'm 2.5ish weeks on a 500mg TestE cycle, with a high initial front-load (wanted to get levels up as quick as possible, used steroidcalc.com), and after just a few days my dick stopped working, my blood pressure started to climb, gained water weight, insomnia, got emotional, etc. Obviously it seemed like high E2, so I started taking my Aromasin at 10mg/day. Unfortunately my symptoms have not gotten any better. I can get blood work in about 2 weeks, but I was hoping to improve this before then. Do you guys think I should up my dose? Maybe EOD I take 20mg instead of 10mg? That seems a bit high, but I don't want my heart to explode. Also, I'm skipping today's pin, to help prevent E2 levels from rising. Maybe I'll also grab some Dbol in case I do crash my E2 levels. What do you guys think?
You fucked yourself from the get go. You were already on high test without an AI and then front loaded on top of that. So your aromatization and estrogen conversion would be through the roof. Now you're climbing and fighting an uphill battle. Hard to tell you what to dose without bloodwork but my guess is your 10mg dose of aromasin isnt doing shit. Your estrogen is probably in the hundreds so no wonder you have all the sides and a dead dick. You brought it on yourself

Btw....frontloading is the biggest bro science myth out there. All it does is raise myostatin levels quickly so your gains will stall out in your cycle weeks sooner and brings more sides as you've seen. It's one of the most counterproductive things you can do.

I am on my first cycle test c. I was told if I pin more I would not or may not need Ai. I am. Pinning 3 times a week at.. 66 ml so far so good. Not experiencing any sides like the ones you mentioned.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Glad to hear that you're doing well! I'm pinning EOD, so I don't think that's my issue. I'm wondering if my AI is bunk, but the easiest way to find out would be to try crashing my E2, which sounds shitty. I've been considering doing 20mg ED and buying some dbol just in case my E2 crashes.

You fucked yourself from the get go. You were already on high test without an AI and then front loaded on top of that. So your aromatization and estrogen conversion would be through the roof. Now you're climbing and fighting an uphill battle. Hard to tell you what to dose without bloodwork but my guess is your 10mg dose of aromasin isnt doing shit. Your estrogen is probably in the hundreds so no wonder you have all the sides and a dead dick. You brought it on yourself

Btw....frontloading is the biggest bro science myth out there. All it does is raise myostatin levels quickly so your gains will stall out in your cycle weeks sooner and brings more sides as you've seen. It's one of the most counterproductive things you can do.
Thanks for the reply RickRock. I made the mistake of listening to some bro-science about how if I take AI in the first week I'll crash my E2, so I need to let the E2 build up a bit first. What you're saying definitely makes sense. I don't think I'm going to frontload again, as it seems unnecessary and possibly counterproductive.

So now that I've fucked myself... have any ideas on how to best unfuck myself? I was planning to up my AI to 20mg/day until things improve.

I was also told always test your shit. I won't do it always cuz shits expensive. But if I switch suppliers I will. Testosterone Test/Refill by ROIDTEST https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BKKX76C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_ey0ABbA125B64
0732cf196d33af56dfe489cad1072a82.jpg

I was thinking about getting either that one or the Labmax test, but I'm not sure how helpful that would be for me right now... The test is definitely working, it's the AI that I am unsure of. I don't think there are any consumer tests for Aromasin.

I am on my first cycle test c. I was told if I pin more I would not or may not need Ai. I am. Pinning 3 times a week at.. 66 ml so far so good. Not experiencing any sides like the ones you mentioned.

Bro I done heard it all now. Do you know how ridiculous this sounds? You're still pinning the same amount of Test at the end of the week. Some esters will aromatize less than others but you still need an AI. The only time you might not need one is when you're on TRT or running several DHT compounds that lower estrogen and you're not estrogen sensitive... Even then I would still run it low.

Aromasin takes about a week to start working.... Give it time. You need to go get bloodwork and see where you levels are at and dose accordingly.

Aromasin takes about a week to start working.... Give it time. You need to go get bloodwork and see where you levels are at and dose accordingly.
Was this part directed at me? I don't think Cheatmeal is on ai.

So do you think there is any point in temporarily upping my Aromasin dose for a few days or just keep it at 10mg per day and see if it comes down?

Was this part directed at me? I don't think Cheatmeal is on ai.

So do you think there is any point in temporarily upping my Aromasin dose for a few days or just keep it at 10mg per day and see if it comes down?
Both actually... I think you need to get bloodwork done and see where you are at.

Thanks for the reply RickRock. I made the mistake of listening to some bro-science about how if I take AI in the first week I'll crash my E2, so I need to let the E2 build up a bit first. What you're saying definitely makes sense. I don't think I'm going to frontload again, as it seems unnecessary and possibly counterproductive.

So now that I've fucked myself... have any ideas on how to best unfuck myself? I was planning to up my AI to 20mg/day until things improve.
Always start your ai from day one of the cycle. If you put out a fire with a hose when it starts it's much easier to put out than letting the house get engulfed in flames first. That's what I mean about uphill battle.

I'd run 20mg per day for 10 days then go to every other day after. But bloodwork is really what you need to dial it in. That's strictly a guess

I plan on getting blood work at the month mark.. I'm just saying Dicks hard as a rock. Not itchy nipples.A little bloated but I'm coming off mk677. Only thing is takes me forever to ejaculate so maybe. I do have exemistane on hand.

Run your AI bro 12.5mg eod and access with mid cycle bloodwork. Dial it in.

Always start your ai from day one of the cycle. If you put out a fire with a hose when it starts it's much easier to put out than letting the house get engulfed in flames first. That's what I mean about uphill battle.

I'd run 20mg per day for 10 days then go to every other day after. But bloodwork is really what you need to dial it in. That's strictly a guess
Thanks RickRock, that totally makes sense. If Aromasin prevents Test from Aromatising into E2, it's not going to instantly bring down high E2 levels, since it's just slowing the creation of more E2. I guess I'm the type that learns the hard way.

Top Bottom