napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Advise me

dtortos

Hello guys, I am cycling 600 mg Boldenon, 400 Testoviron and kicked start with 30 mg of dbol.
Bolde and test are going to be until week 18 but last 8 weeks was thinking adding 30 mg of winny and 200 tren enan.
Have being using arimidex for the whole cycle and will finish with proper post, hcg, clomid, etc.

What do you guys think about it?

I wouldnt do winny for 8 weeks first of all and i would run tren E longer than 8 weeks as well. The cycle is a little mixed up. Start off by introducing yourself and your full stats please, then we can help you.

Sorry guys, missed the most important part; I'm 33 done couple of test and deca cycles before. I'm 5.74 Ft, 90 Kg. Body fat is around 22 right now :(
I am with good low calorie diet and sugars diet now.
Winny is for 5 weeks actually as I'm taking 30 mg a day and the bottle has 100 caps.
I have HCG, Clomid and Nolva ready for my PCT (EVEN will add some Ostarin).
Please advise what you think of all the mentioned cycle (I've been getting very lean good results now and the 3KG lost after dbol came back like 3 weeks after)
Thank you.

Body fat is around 22? Is that 22%?

With all due respect you are not "good with diet"

SARNS might be an option for you but not AAS.

And what were your EXACT previous cycles? Dose, lengths, PCT's

22% is overweight man. You can easily achieve under 14% without the use of a single thing. Your 33, you can still lose rather easily compared to if you were 53. Your just pissing your money away at that body fat range. You won’t see a single thing from any of these drugs. Get your body fat down for the next 8-12 weeks then maybe look into sarms. Your going to hurt yourself running these compounds st your conditioning. Be smart and do it the right way man, no shortcuts

22% is overweight man. You can easily achieve under 14% without the use of a single thing. Your 33, you can still lose rather easily compared to if you were 53. Your just pissing your money away at that body fat range. You won’t see a single thing from any of these drugs. Get your body fat down for the next 8-12 weeks then maybe look into sarms. Your going to hurt yourself running these compounds st your conditioning. Be smart and do it the right way man, no shortcuts
+1..........

Well said.............................

Please listen to this advice right here. This is absolutely everything you need to know about Why your plans are a terrible idea

Hello guys, I am cycling 600 mg Boldenon, 400 Testoviron and kicked start with 30 mg of dbol.
Bolde and test are going to be until week 18 but last 8 weeks was thinking adding 30 mg of winny and 200 tren enan.
Have being using arimidex for the whole cycle and will finish with proper post, hcg, clomid, etc.

What do you guys think about it?
Wrong wrong wrong!!! Idk why people think that the solution to any problem is to throw more aas into the mix. That is why i see threads every week from people who have low test problems and dont function very well sexually anymore. MORE IS NOT BETTER! What you should be concentrating on is fixing your nutrition. 22% is not good at all. It shows you have no self discipline and no idea what you are doing. If you want that ripped vadcular look nutrition is the only way youre gonna get there. Second your proposed cycle is all over the place and you have little understanding of esters or synergy of compounds. As a beginner you should be doing basic cycles. Theres no need for 4-5 compounds. Its a waste. Put in the hard work. Idk why you young guys do things backwards. You all wanna put aas first then work in the gym then worry bout nutrition. The most important part is nutrition. Then a good workout. You have those two things dialed in and the aas will shine. Anyways enough of my rant good luck to you i hope you listen and learn and i dont see your help me thread in 2-3 months

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Wrong wrong wrong!!! Idk why people think that the solution to any problem is to throw more aas into the mix. That is why i see threads every week from people who have low test problems and dont function very well sexually anymore. MORE IS NOT BETTER! What you should be concentrating on is fixing your nutrition. 22% is not good at all. It shows you have no self discipline and no idea what you are doing. If you want that ripped vadcular look nutrition is the only way youre gonna get there. Second your proposed cycle is all over the place and you have little understanding of esters or synergy of compounds. As a beginner you should be doing basic cycles. Theres no need for 4-5 compounds. Its a waste. Put in the hard work. Idk why you young guys do things backwards. You all wanna put aas first then work in the gym then worry bout nutrition. The most important part is nutrition. Then a good workout. You have those two things dialed in and the aas will shine. Anyways enough of my rant good luck to you i hope you listen and learn and i dont see your help me thread in 2-3 months

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Totally agree man. Adding tren e at the last 8 wks just seems odd. And whinny will do ABSOLUTELY nothing unless you are already very lean. I guess some things that seem like common sense to some are very hard to understand for others

Totally agree man. Adding tren e at the last 8 wks just seems odd. And whinny will do ABSOLUTELY nothing unless you are already very lean. I guess some things that seem like common sense to some are very hard to understand for others

Its like anything man. Training, diet, compounds. You research and learn off others and some people get it and some dont. Everything is about learning. I just have no patience to teach someone about aas or ill just get frustrated. Most people new to it arent going to know anything or very little.

Its like anything man. Training, diet, compounds. You research and learn off others and some people get it and some dont. Everything is about learning. I just have no patience to teach someone about aas or ill just get frustrated. Most people new to it arent going to know anything or very little.

You're right man I guess we all have to learn some how. I think most ppl tbink this shit is magic and it's going to change your appearance overnight bc of all the stereotypes, then they learn they actually have to have dedication and discipline and actual work ethic, and realize it's just not for them.. if it were as easy as some ppltbink, wed all look like Flex. Lewis,

Top Bottom