napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

advise AM training

sirmoses

Hi

Hoping for some advise here- I switched my training from pm to am. I now train 6.am in morning and I am struggling with energy.
I know lots would disagree but I have been taking pre workout on empty stomach and driving to gym.

Problem is I can’t eat in the morning and then go gym , even something little would repeat on me and make me uncomfortable.

Open for any suggestions...

I am forced to train in morning because my working hours.

Wake up earlier and eat a good preworkout meal before taking anything else. If that's not possible I'd just invest in a good casein protein powder and take a good amount of it immediately before bedtime. It will digest slowly while you sleep and it could help.

Also stay away from stimulants, I drink any coffee or caffeine/preworkout of any sort before 12 pm noon.

Are you on a steroid cycle? Do you know your blood pressure? Do you have energy problems in the morning time only or during the day too?

I find that i like training in the morning right after waking up. At first it took some adjustment, but now i prefer it. I train fasted as well.

Hi

Hoping for some advise here- I switched my training from pm to am. I now train 6.am in morning and I am struggling with energy.
I know lots would disagree but I have been taking pre workout on empty stomach and driving to gym.

Problem is I can’t eat in the morning and then go gym , even something little would repeat on me and make me uncomfortable.

If you can't eat until after your workout it's really not a big deal at all. Too many people over think this and make a problem that isn't there. And when you think you need something to fuel your workout and don't it will affect you mentally and then physically.

I trained fasted early in the AM for 3 years and had the best gains in my life.

I think it's a mental issue you're having more than anything that you'll just have to get past

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Wake up earlier and eat a good preworkout meal before taking anything else. If that's not possible I'd just invest in a good casein protein powder and take a good amount of it immediately before bedtime. It will digest slowly while you sleep and it could help.

Also stay away from stimulants, I drink any coffee or caffeine/preworkout of any sort before 12 pm noon.

Are you on a steroid cycle? Do you know your blood pressure? Do you have energy problems in the morning time only or during the day too?
No cycle.only flat in Morning. It's hard for me to eat in mornings then train...
i thought pre work out supplements can help.
I tried eating late a night still same.
Stange there's mornings where im on fire but not consistent.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

If you can't eat until after your workout it's really not a big deal at all. Too many people over think this and make a problem that isn't there. And when you think you need something to fuel your workout and don't it will affect you mentally and then physically.

I think it's a mental issue you're having more than anything that you'll just have to get past

Thanks bro. You probably right. I'm gonna try push through it.

I train at 4:30 A.M.

I have 16 ounces of unsweetened Almond milk..30 grams of isolate whey...15 grams of PB2...20 grams of powdered oats.
just enough to not make my stomach upset and yet filling enough to get rid of hunger

Thanks bro. You probably right. I'm gonna try push through it.

I think it's just a mental adjustment more than anything. I was doing intermittent fasting so my first meal actually wasn't until noon. And my last meal was before 8pm every night. I trained at around 5-6 AM every day and never had a problem with energy, motivation, or anything. You just have to let your body and mind adjust to the change.

One thing I will recommend is getting some bcaas to drink during your workout to keep protein synthesis working.

I'm a 430AM training person....and I agree with everything RR says. You'll be fine after you adjust.

I always workout with cardio on an empty stomach now way I could do it after I eat, even afternoon workouts I hated burping up lunch the entire time.

I always workout with cardio on an empty stomach now way I could do it after I eat, even afternoon workouts I hated burping up lunch the entire time. drink a cup of coffee you will adjust. make your body mind yo ass

4:00 AM workout guy myself. Love it. Few people at that time and have access to all weights and machines. Love training on an empty stomach. Just a pre workout that gets into system quickly. Will never go back to PM workouts.

4:00 AM workout guy myself. Love it. Few people at that time and have access to all weights and machines. Love training on an empty stomach. Just a pre workout that gets into system quickly. Will never go back to PM workouts.

I've always been an early morning guy for the gym myself. It's nice to have free reign on equipment for the most part

Hi

You'll get used to it.. At first it is shitty, but then your body adjust. Empty stomach is the only way to go too. I actually did that today and was pretty damn hungry.

I've always been an early morning guy for the gym myself. It's nice to have free reign on equipment for the most part

Its nice cause you have energy throughout the day, but my favorite time to workout is during the day. Not too many people crowding the place up

Ok , I have not ran a cycle in past 2 years. But have in past and been training for over 10 years.

Not sure what to start as a moderate cycle, I know Test E for sure base always and was thinking stacking Wintrol?

Only want to cycle for 6 -8 weeks.

Aim = lean

Hi

Dont eat then. Go get bcaa glutamine type drink. Not shake. I drink cellucor alpha amino. It tatses awesome and u can drink it while u lift. It will keep u from feeling hungry or weak. Then lift. Then go home or work or wherever and eat a post workout meal.

A sugary drink and preworkout. I don't recommend eating right before working out but 1.5-3hrs prior is good. Otherwise keep it liquid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look why is this so complex... do what fits your goals best. Do what you enjoy and what is most comfortable. That makes it maintainable.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom