napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Adding SARMS

Honey

46, female looking to add SARMS for fat loss, stamina and well being.
I had tried the stack a few years back but quit when I started having the vision sides from S4.
Now I am thinking of going with:
GW- 20mg
SR9009- 30mg split every 2-3 hours
S4- Would a dose lower than 50 mg be worth it?

The problem is finding a reputable source since the sponsor source is closed.
Any suggestions?

S4 is absolutely worth it. Dylan cut a video on S4 to help mitigate vision sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S4 is absolutely worth it. Dylan cut a video on S4 to help mitigate vision sides.

Yes, I did see his video. He was lucky to have very minimal sides. The first time I tried it and after just a couple weeks, my vision started with the distortion then all of a sudden it looked as though I was looking through lenses covered in yellow highlighter. It was pretty scary, especially that I drive on the interstate often.
I am still reading through posts. I think I purchased from Sarms1 a few years ago but not sure if they are still recommended.

I was wondering if S4 would still be effective at a dose lower than 50mg split as I had the side effects at that dose in the past.

I was wondering if S4 would still be effective at a dose lower than 50mg split as I had the side effects at that dose in the past.
Yes, if you are experiencing vision sides too much at 50mg, you can run less and still see great results. S4 is a very powerful sarm

I have been meal prepping for several months. I am trying to do it the right way. I want to thank all of you for the help and encouragement.

Top Bottom