napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Acetate and Enanthate pinning...

thenoob

I've been ripped apart on this forum for dumb questions and hopefully this doesn't add to the list but... I was wondering if possible, how to minimize pins per week, doing a test enanthate / tren acetate 9 week cycle... I know i will probably hear, "just run test prop and acetate together.".. This will be my first time running tren so im going with the acetate, and I get horrible pip from prop and was trying to avoid it all together being that i will be hitting new sites pinning every other day.. So i guess my question is, can i stretch out the length between e shots (to somewhere inbetween 3.5-4 days) and shrink the acetate shots (just under 2 days-2 days) in some equation where it won't fuck my levels up too much? They would obviously be pinned together is what i am trying to achieve... Again, apologies in advance if this is just a waste of letters but i couldn't not ask. Cheers! -KCK

The only thing about pinning Tren by itself is you increase your chances with Tren cough. If you're gonna pin eod I would split up the Test into eod shots as well and mix them together.

I personally would never do this because I pin Tren ed. I would either use a TDT blend or use Test Ace or Prop.

Some people can pin Tren eod but for me ed has less sides. I don't recommend going more than eod.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been ripped apart on this forum for dumb questions and hopefully this doesn't add to the list but... I was wondering if possible, how to minimize pins per week, doing a test enanthate / tren acetate 9 week cycle... I know i will probably hear, "just run test prop and acetate together.".. This will be my first time running tren so im going with the acetate, and I get horrible pip from prop and was trying to avoid it all together being that i will be hitting new sites pinning every other day.. So i guess my question is, can i stretch out the length between e shots (to somewhere inbetween 3.5-4 days) and shrink the acetate shots (just under 2 days-2 days) in some equation where it won't fuck my levels up too much? They would obviously be pinned together is what i am trying to achieve... Again, apologies in advance if this is just a waste of letters but i couldn't not ask. Cheers! -KCK
You can pin enanthate EOD along with the tren. Just split your weekly dose into EOD pins. Easy math

I like the idea of dividing the weekly dose into all my pins. So if I’m pinning 300mg per week. I’d do 100mg MWF.

Top Bottom