bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aces Pharma

Aces Pharma

I, like many people it seems, have come to this board from EVO. .........I have learned so much over the past couple of years from Dylan. Dealing with a few injuries and family issues and just started training hard again. I am 49 years old and have been on DR Prescribed Watson Test CYP for over 2 years now. Sometimes I do a little blasting but mostly just cruise at my TRT dose.

Over a year ago I did buy quite a bit of Aces Pharma Anavar. Has anyone heard of that brand and what are your thoughts.

Nice to be on this new board and hope it is successful

Sorry dude. Never heard of them.

Welcome to the board bro. I'm not sure about this one, but I'm sure someone else will chime in.

Welcome! Plenty of trusted sources here brother... If you need Pharma Lady's price list I'm just a PM away...

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Thanks for the help..........Aces was highly recommended on EVO with everything that seems to be happening there I was just unsure now. I was away from the EVO board for over a year . When I came back what were supposed to be good sources had changed especially DS. Unfotunately for me I am sitting on Alpha Pharma from DS and even though it checks out on the www.check-alpha.com site I am still being told it is fake. This is after DS had been so highly recommended.

My concern is the same for the Aces Parma that I got from AY. So many people on EVO said it was good and now I am afraid that I am sitting on a bunch of Anavar that is not good.

I am looking forward to becoming an active member of this board

Quote Originally Posted by char6656 View Post
    I am looking forward to becoming an active member of this board
    Glad to have you...

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

welcome hopefully you will get some good news from the guys that know Aces but I have no clue

How long ago did you get it?

About a year and half ago............... just hard to believe these people could be so good than become bad

ha its not all that uncommon bro hard times make people do desperate shit