napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

9th Wonder of the World/BGS SUPER PUMP

jjboyd303

962457f8461d96f557c2c0d6940dc477.jpg

Ordered Saturday, sitting in Mailbox this morning. The only thing is I didn't check my mail until after I got back from gym. Damn. Life's problems. Lol. I will give feedback on the power of these products. It's on now! It's time to UNLEASH HELL AND ALL ITS FURY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered Saturday, sitting in Mailbox this morning. The only thing is I didn't check my mail until after I got back from gym. Damn. Life's problems. Lol. I will give feedback on the power of these products. It's on now! It's time to UNLEASH HELL AND ALL ITS FURY

Is Superdrol a base as well? I'll be following your feedback on these.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Fuck yeah! I'm telling you JJ, both those are the truth!

Actually its made with the same area and still c17aa so yeah you could drink it technically I think just like winstrol same concept

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Yessir.

#basehead

Is there a crash or anything when it wears off in few hours after taking? I really needed something like this today. Looking into it for summer run.

Is there a crash or anything when it wears off in few hours after taking? I really needed something like this today. Looking into it for summer run.

A crash!? It's not a fucking stimulant! Do some research and don't say you have either cuz that question proves that you know very little

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

No. It's not really a stimulant. I haven't tried this yet, but I have been running Valhalla's Raven and his Test Base. No crash from those bad asses. Unless you count crashing pussy! And yes you will do that!!

A crash!? It's not a fucking stimulant! Do some research and don't say you have either cuz that question proves that you know very little

Go easy. I never claimed to know, that's why I'm asking. This is where I learn about things like this. Maybe the better choice of words would of been "a let down when it's out of your system" rither way no need to be that way about it bro. Wtf? They never had gear like this back in the day.

Go easy. I never claimed to know, that's why I'm asking. This is where I learn about things like this. Maybe the better choice of words would of been "a let down when it's out of your system" rither way no need to be that way about it bro. Wtf? They never had gear like this back in the day.

Actually your wrong because tren base, methyl tren, and even 1 test cyp have been around for years on the boards. At least 12+

Actually your wrong because tren base, methyl tren, and even 1 test cyp have been around for years on the boards. At least 12+

Dude what is it with you? What am I wrong about? I'm questioning about base because I'm interested in using it to help out a heavy workout day you keep telling me I'm wrong. I never said I was right about anything because I really don't know I'm asking a freaking question.

Dude what is it with you? What am I wrong about? I'm questioning about base because I'm interested in using it to help out a heavy workout day you keep telling me I'm wrong. I never said I was right about anything because I really don't know I'm asking a freaking question.

I'm good man sorry about that. Take care

I'm interested in your results with this. We've had great luck with them.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

A old blue guy? Lol. What is it TNE and injectable Sdrol?

Yea. I'm an old blue guy for sure. Lol.
The Tri Blend is Tren, Test and Anadrol base.

And yes the other is an Sdrol NE injection.

Both I know you would groove too!!!

Top Bottom