napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

9th Wonder/BGS experience

guyjustar

I'm writing this so I can give the guys/gals on this forum an honest review on 9th Wonder/BGS and my experience with them. Here is what I can tell you based on my personal experience... these guys have some of the best customer service I have ever seen no matter what industry. This was my first time ever ordering and to say I was nervous and scared would be an understatement. The guys at BGS were patient and helpful and answered every one of my million email questions.. lol! Product arrived lighting fast! Once it arrived I also tested the products and as expected all came back legit! All I can say is thank you for your professionalism and dedication to your customers and to making quality product! You have a customer for life!!! Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0500.jpg
    IMG_0500.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0502.jpg
    IMG_0502.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 53
Dam right brother!!!!! So what did U order. Let us know!!! And what did U test???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are top notch. Ordered last year and will be placing another order next week with them.

I was the same way bro with all the questions and emails, but 9th had great patience and handled all questions and concerns like a champ. Cant go wrong with the trio

(Enrique)

Glad to hear bgs is up to par or over par I should say I hear really good stuff about their gear. Hey but wanted to ask you what test kit did you get and where did you get it?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I've never used roid test before I always use labmax there colors seem to be different. So on the EQ is it sopposed to be purple in test D? It looks brown I'm confused.

Chief, great question! So, for roid test the test B tests for the ester and the test D tests for the actual hormone. I think you might have looked st the second picture. In the second picture that test was for sustanon. Amp D was a far purple. It turns purple fairly fast then darkens with time. The first pic is the test for boldenone (EQ). The test for eq takes much longer for the chemical reaction. Amp D turns that light purple color you see after 10-20 min. I sent both pics to the company for verification of the colors too. Both were legit...

I'm writing this so I can give the guys/gals on this forum an honest review on 9th Wonder/BGS and my experience with them. Here is what I can tell you based on my personal experience... these guys have some of the best customer service I have ever seen no matter what industry. This was my first time ever ordering and to say I was nervous and scared would be an understatement. The guys at BGS were patient and helpful and answered every one of my million email questions.. lol! Product arrived lighting fast! Once it arrived I also tested the products and as expected all came back legit! All I can say is thank you for your professionalism and dedication to your customers and to making quality product! You have a customer for life!!! Thank you!

Thanks for the honest review brotha. Enjoy REAL gear.. and beat your boys ass for setting you up with bullshit.

Top Bottom