napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

9th and BGS

Jswole79

I've heard that Naps is underdosed and you never know what you're getting. I always felt like it worked and got pretty good results from what I could see. I placed an order with 9th and received my package. I can now see what the talk is all about. There is definitely a difference in strength and quality. Zero pip, no knots, and no swelling. Naps made my skin feel like it had a fever for about 3 days after pinning. Not to mention having to wait 3 days versus a month to receive shipment. Thanks 9th and BGS.

Naps is a resseler some is really good some is total crap they have different brands big problem with naps isn't just the gear its the likely good you will never get it they are hit and miss also it takes weeks Rediculous wait time

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Naps is a resseler some is really good some is total crap they have different brands big problem with naps isn't just the gear its the likely good you will never get it they are hit and miss also it takes weeks Rediculous wait time

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Yeah that's what got me looking around here. The long wait time and getting a couple letters. I always hated seeing "waiting in customs NYC" for days on end. Haha

The two things I think worked really well were the arimidex and winstrol tabs. I mostly used GP but then I started hearing bad things about their quality. I went in for blood work and was nowhere near where I thought my numbers should be test wise. They were elevated and in the high range but not 500mg per week high. I ended up getting aromasin for this cycle. I do like it better and feel a lot better this time. I never had any issue with estrogen being elevated but arimidex gave me some crazy night sweats and blurred vision.

I've heard that Naps is underdosed and you never know what you're getting. I always felt like it worked and got pretty good results from what I could see. I placed an order with 9th and received my package. I can now see what the talk is all about. There is definitely a difference in strength and quality. Zero pip, no knots, and no swelling. Naps made my skin feel like it had a fever for about 3 days after pinning. Not to mention having to wait 3 days versus a month to receive shipment. Thanks 9th and BGS.

Thanks for your post Jswole. BGS is quality that's fa sho. It's nice to pin smooth gear with zero problems.

The two things I think worked really well were the arimidex and winstrol tabs. I mostly used GP but then I started hearing bad things about their quality. I went in for blood work and was nowhere near where I thought my numbers should be test wise. They were elevated and in the high range but not 500mg per week high. I ended up getting aromasin for this cycle. I do like it better and feel a lot better this time. I never had any issue with estrogen being elevated but arimidex gave me some crazy night sweats and blurred vision.
Yes sir, how'd you run the WINSTROL 50 all at once or split??? I need some of those!!

Yes sir, how'd you run the WINSTROL 50 all at once or split??? I need some of those!!

The first time through I ran the 50s and ran them all at once and by the end had to split them. The second time I ran them I got the 10s and took them at 40mg per day 20mg at a time and felt a lot better. I actually think it was a lot better of a cycle.

Top Bottom