napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The 44's son benching 315 at 160lbs

What power! Impres as hell at 160. Great job!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah I am proud of his butt indeed. Just a bit saddened as he just asked me about walking from the team since he wants to concentrate on academics. However I blessed off on it as he wants to transfer with the condition he tries out for the football program as a walk on. He's a lil fucker but he's just as determined as his ol man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@160 jeeZus! Kids can be a thorn in the side but you always love em.

Especially when they have a 1.96 strength to weight ratio... squats 405 ass to grass too. College athlete that left the team because the dumb ass WR coach told him as long as he's coach he won't outshine his fav's... fucking pussy ass dude. Head coach tried to beg him to stay, but why??? Fix the coach, then maybe he'll reconsider, but fuck that his grades are waaaaay better now.

Damn that's badass 44! You had them swimmers on roids when you knocked the old lady up and this beast was conceived, didn't you?!

Definitely doing work at that age and weight. My best was 500 pounds at 196. Im sure with your guidance he can keep working up and maybe someday be a power lifter.

Damn that's badass 44! You had them swimmers on roids when you knocked the old lady up and this beast was conceived, didn't you?!

Definitely doing work at that age and weight. My best was 500 pounds at 196. Im sure with your guidance he can keep working up and maybe someday be a power lifter.

Nice... damn impressive for a kid his age and size.

Lol, thanks all. He's doing his thing indeed and he knows the iron is part of what we do. I feel blessed that I taught him early on and he's got it embedded in him to be/stay in shape.

That's what's up man. Your sons a beast. My sons only 4 but u could only imagine how pumped and proud I'd be if he did something like that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Damn. Strong as an ox. Can't expect anything else growing up with the 44 on your ass lol

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Damn. Strong as an ox. Can't expect anything else growing up with the 44 on your ass lol

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Ya know it bro... he's been in the gym training on the iron since puberty set in

Top Bottom