napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The 44 Product Review: Titan Research Labs Tren Ace 100

44YOGearHead

The 44 Product Review: Titan Research Labs Tren Ace 100 Video Repost

Repost of video. Titan is such a good dude I wanted to keep this alive after technical issues removed video!

https://vimeo.com/204821444

Tren Ace 100 product review be sure to check back for updates!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Initial pin two days ago was smooth, drew from vial extremely smooth, administered very smoothly. Pinning again tonight before bed, sweats have not kicked in at all... yet. I noticed before on previous runs low doses help me to sleep like a baby. I'm hoping I experience the same this run as well. Zero pip was experienced which is great for a short ester, so I am pleased thus far and look forward to this run! I'm extremely glad Titan is using MCT predominantly in his carriers.

Last edited:
Nice job my man
Nice review very smooth looking forward to updates

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Looking forward to updates on this one a lot because of my Titan tren blast coming up.

We like fat asses, but you don't want to be the fat ass lol

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Just pinned my 2nd dose of 100mg/1cc. Pinned my pecs. Smooth delivery no pip whatsoever. Pecs easily can handle 1.5cc per side. I'll make observations about any pain later on, but I doubt there will be any as I've done 3cc pec pins before. Looking forward to this kicking in soon.

Woke up at 5am today, woke up once for a few seconds to urinate... straight gear smell. Mine always has a hint of 'gearoma' to it, but it was more pronounced. Slept well overall, tank top was a tad sweaty, but not insane. Kicking in.

You ever have one of those realizations that you're addicted to tren? Sittin here today and I had some tren-backs aka flashbacks lol. Something about tren that makes you feel invincible for some reason... there's a mental aspect to tren as well for those that don't know and there are those of us who can attest to it. Feeling the tren fire bro's.

ca8882a54c5265d6c34f9e91958c1459.jpg

Prepped and awaiting future use... nice test/tren mix,.

Holy crap, that's insane.

I ran a cycle of tren ace years ago and it did nothing for me. In retrospect, there's a good chance the stuff wasn't even legit since, by all accounts, you can definitely feel the effects of real tren. I'm thinking it's time for me to give it another shot... pun unintentional.

:)

Pinning schedule will be Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday so I have an excuse to pin tonight bros.

Pinned last night. Smooth af, did wake up once in middle of the night, but went to sleep easily. Lucid dreams are kicking in, but no night sweats. Titan has done a great job with this product, definitely feeling more Alpha than normal... so that'd be like Alpha x2 I guess, but things are starting to get a lil lighter in the gym. Ace is such a great ester.

New pinning schedule allowing me to pin another 100mg/1ml. Loving the fact that vascularity is up, real tempting to bump up the dosage, but I'll hold steady as this tren even at 400mg ew is working its magic already.

Just pinned the 100 for tonight... will update how my sleep went this evening.

Top Bottom