napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The 44: Hipocampus Rep

44YOGearHead

I've been getting PM's and such inquiring about Titan, MGP and even Pharma Lady. I'm the board rep for hipocampus and their product lines so please be sure to direct questions other sources products to their reps. I don't mind assisting anyone with pointing them to whomever they're looking for, but am not obligated to do so. Reason I say that is because saying shit like 'I know you can put me on' is both stupid and suspect.

2a9a857c9bfa3e7f5f63c7717733364f.jpg

6cd12279084ee5e0e597639325bc0ecc.jpg

Remember this body was built by beer pong and Oreo cookies not... however some pizza was involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44, I hope you don't even bother owning anything other than tank tops....

It's not a pink thong so all good lmao!! I think he meant you should only be wearing them with those guns, That's all I would wear!

I've been getting PM's and such inquiring about Titan, MGP and even Pharma Lady. I'm the board rep for hipocampus and their product lines so please be sure to direct questions other sources products to their reps. I don't mind assisting anyone with pointing them to whomever they're looking for, but am not obligated to do so. Reason I say that is because saying shit like 'I know you can put me on' is both stupid and suspect.

Remember this body was built by beer pong and Oreo cookies not... however some pizza was involved.

You need a rainbow colored tank top man! The Total Package says so! lol

My five year old son got me one on the beach last year for Father's Day! He still wonders why I won't wear it! So funny! LOL

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My five year old son got me one on the beach last year for Father's Day! He still wonders why I won't wear it! So funny! LOL

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I was about 20 years younger my daughter picked me out a rainbow air freshner for my car when we were in Europe. Hung it right over the mirror and never thought twice about it till we left the embassy to pick up a Devil Dog's spouse from the airport. Riding back she asked me if I was gay and I said "Hell no, why would you ask that?", she said your air freshner is the international symbol for gays. Rolled the window down and chucked it. We laughed our asses off.

Brah, I inow you can hook me up with the dark wizard of gainzz for some Ghost and tren. Send me a text and let's meet up to figure it all out. LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom