napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

? For the 44

Mb50

I have seen you advocating for the use of prami a few times. I noticed sarmsx doesn't sell it as a research chem. Currently I'm on tren ace and have caber on hand for that. Was thinking of giving prami a try for my upcoming test deca cycle late summer. Your thoughts and suggestions if there are any research sites worth giving a go. Wanna save a few bucks vs the pharma caber.

Following cuz everyone always talks about receiving prami and I yet to see it on price lists. Is this a request only item?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

If I was you I wouldn't worry about saving money brother. That stuff is not exactly safe and can easily make you sick. Stick to caber.. don't get me wrong everyone has a different opinion I'm just telling you what I've been told and what I've read..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Prami will definitely fuck up your appetite. It can cause depression too. Just like caber can. Everyone responds differently. Blood work is important while running anything, especially 19 nors. Some guys don't even need caber or Prami.. Which is pretty lucky and mentally healthy haha

#TeamDreamCrusher

Prami sides as I said in a video can be mitigated by dosing it prior to bed. I use Feds prami bro. Give it a try, compare it and make up your own mind. Alpha brought up a valid point, but I did as well. Nighttime dosing is the answer for prami.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with 44, prami sides aren't that bad if you take it an hour or 2 before bed, work up slowly on the dosing and take less more frequently. I actually find it's a great sleep aid on a blast for the days I get home from the gym at 9pm and gotta be up at 6am.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I'm with 44, prami sides aren't that bad if you take it an hour or 2 before bed, work up slowly on the dosing and take less more frequently. I actually find it's a great sleep aid on a blast for the days I get home from the gym at 9pm and gotta be up at 6am.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Honestly I have zero issue with prami following that protocol and like you stated the sleep is on point. I find it is more effective than caber personally, but that is just my personal feeling on the subject. Everyone is different obviously and therefore each has their own preference, but the $ of caber can be a hard pill to swallow. I had 32 tablets of Pfizer cabergoline and the cost was ridiculous in comparison to prami.

Prami sides can be fixed by taking it at night and if it makes sleep difficult or causes a lil nausea just smoke some herb you will be fine.

I dont know if many sources on this board have it but if you look around at research chem sites do your research and pick a reliable one that has been around a while. Prami is super cheap and easy for chem sites to source so if the company is legit usually is the prami. There are plenty of other source boards with research chem site sponsers id look there first or you can pm me I know a long time trusted source for pharma grade prami and its incredibly cheap.

Prami sides as I said in a video can be mitigated by dosing it prior to bed. I use Feds prami bro. Give it a try, compare it and make up your own mind. Alpha brought up a valid point, but I did as well. Nighttime dosing is the answer for prami.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea nighttime dosing gives me great sleep on prami

I'm on prami. A low dose nightly. Not once has it negatively effected me from what I can tell. I do have a few caber tabs on the shelf for emergencies.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

I think I'll give it a go and grab some when I get a few other goodies from federal for my summer run. Thanks fellas

Top Bottom