napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

3rd cycle looking for recomp ideas

Brad44

Hey guys,

This will be my third cycle. My previous cycles were pretty basic, I started off with just your basic 12 week test-e cycle. I front loaded the first week at 750mg and ran 250mg a week from there with your proper pct protocol and saw pretty decent gains. The second cycle was test-p 250g EOD for 12 weeks adding winstrol on weeks 8-12 at 50mg a day. I was taking letrozole .5MG EOD both cycles as my AI.

Looking for a more serious recomp cycle for around 12-16 weeks. I was looking at running sustanon 250, primobolin, and masteron along with the proper pct. my current information is Male 25 y/o 5'7" 165lbs roughly 12-13% BF maintain a proper diet. I'm carb sensitive and struggle with some lower back fat. Train around 5-6 days a week. Cardio and core work everyday.

250mg eod? That’s a hefty dose bro.
If those are the compounds you’re looking at, I would dose something close to this.
Test 500mg (max)
Prino 600mg
Mast 600mg

I definitely would step away from letro as an AI. Short bursts sure, but probably not the best choice for extended use.
Also, I don’t see any use in front loading.

What would you recommend instead? I know the general rule of thumb for masteron is 10% BF but I know you can still see minor gains at 12% i was looking at the added effects being carb sensitive but I can see why it wouldn't make sense. My goals are really to gain back the size and strength I got from my first cycle which had me at around 185lbs 14% body fat. But a much leaner and harder look than before.

Welcome to the board.

Couple of points here;

I have to disagree that your first Cycles were basic. Too much front load and then not enough during the rest of this week on your first. Why letro?

875 a week of prop on a 2nd?

Body fat is on the high side of your weight if you're saying that your diet is clean and cardio everyday.

Last edited:
Top Bottom