napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

20wk shut down for good? HCG?

Will a 20 week cycle shutdown me down for life? Test 500mg a week and EQ 800mg a week.

I read a lot, and just curious. I'm fully aware of the risks, just curious of what you guys thing.

Would HCG help with this? If so how would you recommend running it? I was thinking a PCT that is typically suggested here for 6 weeks vice 4 would be good as well.

Any input would be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloods need too be done . its very possible HCG will help but need bloods . need too see LH and FSH too know if your HPTA is still suppressed or you testicals are atrophied too badly too produce significant amount

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

And if LH is really high and the testes are not producing and you add HCG you can worsen the problem

Bloods need too be done . its very possible HCG will help but need bloods . need too see LH and FSH too know if your HPTA is still suppressed or you testicals are atrophied too badly too produce significant amount

Okay! This is a cycle I literally just started two days ago. I've done baseline bloods that is it and will continue to post bloods every 6 weeks!

Just was getting worried for whatever that I would/could fuck myself up for good. Yes I know I shouldn't be getting cold feet about something I know the consequences for, just asking.

Bro I know guys who stay on tren for 2 years come off and are fine in weeks .and I know some who did a cycle of test 12 weeks and now need TRT individual genetics are a giant variable here

Bro I know guys who stay on tren for 2 years come off and are fine in weeks .and I know some who did a cycle of test 12 weeks and now need TRT individual genetics are a giant variable here

Okay, well. I'm going to definitely keep up on bloods and continue to post and let everyone provide some input.

Thanks man.

Bloods on cycle for lh and fsh are obviously going to show shut down though. It's before and after bloods that are what count.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Bloods on cycle for lh and fsh are obviously going to show shut down though. It's before and after bloods that are what count.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

That is kind of what I though, so really there is no idea, or nothing you can do to GUARANTEE that you won't shut down besides just not using gear at all, correct?

I could vouch, one cycle and now need TRT

I'm in the process of starting TRT after about 3 or 4 blood tests of 200 or lower total test
Doc wants MRI of pituitary glands first

Damn, well...I hope that doesn't happen to me! I know it's a risk you take but we will see

If your genetically prone to it your prone to it
That's something you might want to think about

Of course, I understand that. Thanks a lot for your input and hope your get put on the necessary regimen soon!

It would be different person to person, but official .GOV studies show that %100 of men recover with due time (within 6-24 months) problem is alot of guys dont want to wait to recover, or simply cannot endure the wait:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854084/

i will also be completing another 20 week cycle ending with tren mid june, never used HCG never needed it i feel thats more for people that have realistic issues. I have always recovered since i started using AAS since 2002 and PH even before that. I mean fuck, i just had a son born 5/21/2017 so theres some true life insight for you, nothing watered down

It would be different person to person, but official .GOV studies show that %100 of men recover with due time (within 6-24 months) problem is alot of guys dont want to wait to recover, or simply cannot endure the wait:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854084/

i will also be completing another 20 week cycle ending with tren mid june, never used HCG never needed it i feel thats more for people that have realistic issues. I have always recovered since i started using AAS since 2002 and PH even before that. I mean fuck, i just had a son born 5/21/2017 so theres some true life insight for you, nothing watered down

I can totally understand that! I know it will all vary by person and THANK YOU for your insight on HCG! Opening the thread was to be able to get real life input and not just interest article, but I am going to read through that NOW! What type of PCT did you run after a 20week cycle?

I'm definitely going to keep up on bloods every 6 weeks and keep them posted for everyone to see and give me some input, unless someone recommends more frequent than 6 weeks. I've already done base line and will continue to track them!

I can totally understand that! I know it will all vary by person and THANK YOU for your insight on HCG! Opening the thread was to be able to get real life input and not just interest article, but I am going to read through that NOW! What type of PCT did you run after a 20week cycle?

I'm definitely going to keep up on bloods every 6 weeks and keep them posted for everyone to see and give me some input, unless someone recommends more frequent than 6 weeks. I've already done base line and will continue to track them!

heres the best PCT ive seen so far, you can throw in some DAA if you like:
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

sarmsx carries everything in one location, makes it easy and they have very good quality you will recover nicely. I realize that as i age PCT becomes more essential, expedites recovery tremendously and allows the user to retain as much muscle as possible. Very important, believe me

One thing you should be aware of is that if you are going to be running any lengthy cycles it is crucial to have equal amounts of time off. My preference as of lately has been one 20 week cycle a year. Before i go any further let me ask you a few questions like how many cycles have you ran before and whats your age ? if youve never ran any cycles before i would not advise staring with a 20 week, start with a 10-12 because running a 20 week cycle requires alot of knowledge of things such as myostatin and tiering dosages, your personal responses to compounds and durations etc.. And if you are under 25 bro please refrain from any AAS usage as this is truly a behavior that CAN affect you in a real way

One thing you should be aware of is that if you are going to be running any lengthy cycles it is crucial to have equal amounts of time off. My preference as of lately has been one 20 week cycle a year. Before i go any further let me ask you a few questions like how many cycles have you ran before and whats your age ? if youve never ran any cycles before i would not advise staring with a 20 week, start with a 10-12 because running a 20 week cycle requires alot of knowledge of things such as myostatin and tiering dosages, your personal responses to compounds and durations etc.. And if you are under 25 bro please refrain from any AAS usage as this is truly a behavior that CAN affect you in a real way

I don't plan on doing any cycles after this as my job will displace me from the country for awhile after this one is done!

This is my 4th cycle, and you have give me advice before about other cycles that was great so I appreciate the insight this time. Last three cycles were Test only. 12/12/ then the last one I ran for 14 weeks. I'm 30.

I have been reading for months on myostatin, and honestly anything AAS related to educate myself and the fact that it all interest me regardless!

Top Bottom