napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

1st Time using Tren

Tito1474

I have taken all types of steroids in the past....Test, D-bol, Deca (my favorite), and taken anadrol once. Never have I ever taken a shredder. I'm about to start my next adventure with a Test/Tren cycle. I'm 5'11" and 200lbs in good shape and health. Trying to get to 220lbs no more but I'm sure due to my ever so busy schedule I will lose some but I'm not going to mind because it all going to be of good reasons and good health. My concerns are not too much the side effects (in reality its a big concern but once im aware of what they are, it will be addressed accordingly) since it's my 1st time using Tren, how can I go by using it properly? Tho I am older and experienced just never taken this type of steroid! Any advice. It's Tren ETH and Test CYP.

Most would advise using tren ace first. It gets in quicker so if the sides are bad you can come off and sides go away. Because of the have life of tren e, the sides would linger longer. But it is ok to go with E, just take it slow.
I would start with a 12 week run.
1-12 test cyp 300mg
1-12 tren enan 300mg
Those doses will help with some awesome gains.
As always, run your AI. You may want some caber on hand for prolactin, but if you keep the estrogen in check, prolactin shouldn’t be an issue. Caber can be added .25mg every 7-10 days in my opinion for that dose.

What source are you using? Let me know if you want to checks Robolics out.

Honestly id start tren at no more than 200mg per week and stsrt with tren ace. Tren is like nothing else when it comes to sides and it tends to hit us older guys a little harder. I used to tolerate it somewhat, but I dont even like it at low doses anymore. Just too many sides versus benefits

Honestly id start tren at no more than 200mg per week and stsrt with tren ace. Tren is like nothing else when it comes to sides and it tends to hit us older guys a little harder. I used to tolerate it somewhat, but I dont even like it at low doses anymore. Just too many sides versus benefits
I agree. 200mg of Tren ace is plenty. Eod shots. I would also say to start the first few weeks with only 100-150mg test. Just enough for a light base. See how the Tren feels. Let it be the leading compound for a few weeks. If you're comfortable with the Tren at 200 you could bump it up lightly or you can go equal parts test/Tren. Whatever you do, don't rush. Get to know Tren and how it works before you deep dive.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I agree. 200mg of Tren ace is plenty. Eod shots. I would also say to start the first few weeks with only 100-150mg test. Just enough for a light base. See how the Tren feels. Let it be the leading compound for a few weeks. If you're comfortable with the Tren at 200 you could bump it up lightly or you can go equal parts test/Tren. Whatever you do, don't rush. Get to know Tren and how it works before you deep dive.

This is a great protocol.

Yep. Perfect way to go about it

Ive done 300mg Tren ace a week and recently 500mg tren E a week. 200 is enough to make gains, if your going to do the E just realize it will take longer to get out of your system....so if your hating life on it and you quit then youll be dealing with the sides for a little longer (2 weeks) compared to ace (few days). The only benefit is less injections. Just watch for prolactin and have caber on standby. You may have to play around with your test dosage but i would do 200mg tren E, injections on monday and thursday along with test cyp at 100-150mg. Again, you may need to up the test, i personally need more with tren. Give it 4-5 weeks and you'll know. Good luck man.

YOU Guys ARE awesome!! Thanks for the info!! I will definitely take all into consideration!! Guess I'll keep ya informed as to how it goes and how I'm take it! Again, thanks!!

Top Bottom