napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

1st Oral Cycle in 5 years

Cuebol1

I'm in good shape. Cardio is my best I'm 24 yes old 5"8" and around 175lbs. 20% body fat. I just started lifting heavy again and doing it regularly not wanting to get huggge. But want more mass and less Bodyfat. I planned on doing a Oral Anadrol for four-6weeks then jump on Trenbolone and slowly reduce my 10mg week anadrol. ? I have dont one cycle back in high school dbol and Winstrol I loved the winstrol and the way it made me feel just heard so much about Tren. But again it's Oral and I stuck myself with Test years back and was running it with winstrol not sure if that was the right choice or not but my diet and exercise wasn't on point at that time either. Just wanted to see what kind of info I could gather or opinions from here?

I really wonder if they just post this shit just to see the responses they get. I think, they can't be serious then I stop.... Yes, they probably are. At least this one didn't say, I love and watched all your videos Dylan. Great info. Your very knowledgeable. Can I run oral only or tren on my 1st cycle mixed with cyanide and orange juice. My bro/trainer at the gym behind the crack house said I could. Waiting for your response. O ya, I'm 17 and I weigh 105 and my bf is 47%. I'm looking to trim and gain.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Hahaha that's about how they go though. I was talking with Rickrock the other day and said idk how the fuck you guys do it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hahaha that's about how they go though. I was talking with Rickrock the other day and said idk how the fuck you guys do it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I'm not sure how they do it either.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom