bannednutrition

napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st cycle

Welcome to the board bro. I'd advise just spending some time on this board and learning what you can for the next few months while you get back into training/dieting etc. You could run a small SARMs cycle to assist with fat loss and some strength gains, but that's obviously up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by NY View Post
    Your pet peeve.. Don't notice it on Tapatalk lol

VALHALLA CEO

[email protected]
    lol I rarely notice either, I usually just use "new posts" as I typically view every thread anyways.

Il educate myself better on sarms. Never looked into them too much. Last i checked i was 22% bf. I have been in the gym for about 3 years aside from being a lazy pos for the last 8 months. I actually went from 330 lbs to 195-200 and am now back to 230. I understand that right now steroids are not right for me. Just trying to surround my self with knowledge so that when I am ready i will know what is good.

Quote Originally Posted by SC1 View Post
    Il educate myself better on sarms. Never looked into them too much. Last i checked i was 22% bf. I have been in the gym for about 3 years aside from being a lazy pos for the last 8 months. I actually went from 330 lbs to 195-200 and am now back to 230. I understand that right now steroids are not right for me. Just trying to surround my self with knowledge so that when I am ready i will know what is good.
    You'll find all the info you need right here on this site, and if you'd like I can help set you up a good sarms cycle that will work great for you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Id really appreciate that bro.

Quote Originally Posted by SC1 View Post
    So I am 24 6'2 230 lbs. I recently put about 30 lbs back on after losing 140. I have some general knowledge of aas. Just unsure what I want to take. Have always heard that test is a good thing to start on, but have also thought about just getting clen or anavar and tgen trying test when i get back to around 200lbs. Just looking for guidance.

Thanks in advance.
    steroids are not fat burners. I wouldn't advise using Clen either, its dangerous and it is not meant for fat burning.
    Pharma Lady Rep
    [email protected]