napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

18 year old Need Help

McGregorAesthetics

Hey so I'm 18 years old 6'2 can search me up on instrgram mcgregorwhiteaesthetics, I'm took a cycle of LGD4033 and Rad140 for 10 weeks great results but thinking of buying s4 for strength. Also I'm considering doing a cycle of Test 175 a week and then a PCT of course. Would that dose even help me at all or should I do 250, I also get acne already not bad but if I get on might buy accutane. My health is great take all my vitamins and fish oil etc my liver is good to I barely drink, once a month and I take lecithin. Would this cycle be worth it? Thanks

At your age bro your not going to get any steroid advice here, your also a little young to even be using sarms, I'm not gonna lecture you but just be careful, the allure is there, but your better off waiting until you are fully developed hormonally before you go screwing them all up.

I will agree with Joe. One's health condition is not determined by how they look, what they eat, feel or even what vitamins and supplements they take. A persons health condition is determined by blood work. Have you had blood work done?

Youre 18 bro. Thetes no way we are going to advise you on steroids at your age. You shouldn't be using any type of PED rivht now, not even sarms

Protein. Food. Creatine. All great choices. Gear? Not so much. Unless you’ve got the genes of a god and are going to live by your body, it isn’t worth fucking it up at 18.

At your age bro your not going to get any steroid advice here, your also a little young to even be using sarms, I'm not gonna lecture you but just be careful, the allure is there, but your better off waiting until you are fully developed hormonally before you go screwing them all up.

This. And if you decide against waiting you better be sure you know exactly what you’re doing. Stayyy awaayyy

Brother you are still a pup enjoy the gym set some goals achieve them then set some more. You'll be surprised how much you can achieve without enhancement . It may not be my place to say but you'll regret not putting in the time and just jumping to peds

Top Bottom