napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

100% Shipping Success Rate to USA - Guaranteed Delivery

Awesome. My order from last month has been treating me good. I'll be looking again this fall. Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

My first package arrived and my second ought to be delivered tomorrow, so still at the 100% shipping to US.

Tazz, I tried to inbox you but your inbox is full. I have a problem with my order and it makes this post sound like a lie. Can you pm me or something? You can erase my post or whatever. I just want to get it fixed man.

Tazz, I tried to inbox you but your inbox is full. I have a problem with my order and it makes this post sound like a lie. Can you pm me or something? You can erase my post or whatever. I just want to get it fixed man.

Cleared.

PharmaComStore Rep
www.PharmaComStore.ws
“taz10” for 10% off

logo-anim-var3-hq.gif

Hello Sir,

I've just answered your PM and updated you with the current status ....Your order was just split in 2 packages because you have products that are being shipped from different warehouses ,that has nothing to do with shipping success rates or seizures .

Thank you,

PM for link of products, prices, and ordering !

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom