napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

1 Stop Domestic Shop questions

Biglexi

Guys I have been thinking how I could contribute here more instead just posting my progress pix when I?m in prep. I get a lot of questions behind the scenes about 1Stop Domestic Shop and their products and how when to use them or my experience with certain compounds. So I figured everybody could benefit from what I have to say when I answer those questions. So why not do this in the open forum since I really have nothing to hide or bad to say about anything or anybody. So ask away in this thread so other people can learn abs maybe I will also learn something new which I?m always open to. So any questions you have about what?s in the shop how to use it when to use or my experience with it just shoot and I?ll do my best to answer it the best I can. Fire away

fa570ecaad18469737d6b0ed787a7cc0.jpg

I?ve been trying to upload couple pix but the system is not letting me for some reason.
14 weeks since I switched over to TRT cruising on test prop M-W-F 100mgs and adex for estrogen control. Strength is pretty good actually. Workouts are good but def missing my pep for sure. Looking decent for what I?m running currently. Diet is on point and still doing faster cardio 20 min treadmill 5 x week. I?m sitting at 267-270 range. I?m hoping to get on small cycle after new year and tighten things up a little. Miss looking and feeling hard for sure. Again big thanks to 1 stop domestic shop for incredible products they carry each and every day. Again guys any questions you have for me don?t hesitate to ask here so we can discuss it. If not don?t be afraid to hit any of the reps for a list or get your orders from them!! They will def take a good care of you!! Customer service is amazing that I can promise you

great idea bro. i think people should use this to pick your brain

PM me for a list for 1 stop domestic

I guess everybody knows everything lol!!! No questions so far

Guys get ur list from any of the reps because you won?t find a better gear anywhere else !!! It?s as good as it gets

I am interested in purchasing from Domestic Shop. I am curious, does it matter if i go directly through the site for what is available or better through a rep? Additonally, i am currently on TRT and looking to add some lose dose compounds. To be honest, this would be my first time using bitcoin and purchasing AAS via the web ? to say the least, i am really, really nervous!

I am interested in purchasing from Domestic Shop. I am curious, does it matter if i go directly through the site for what is available or better through a rep? Additonally, i am currently on TRT and looking to add some lose dose compounds. To be honest, this would be my first time using bitcoin and purchasing AAS via the web ? to say the least, i am really, really nervous!

Definitely use one of the reps for sure. They will take you thru the process smoothly and o can guarantee you that you will love the products and become repeat customer!!! They?ll put u at ease and explain how things go. The whole process is very simple. Nothing to worry about. I understand I still remember my first time!! Lol

Top Bottom