napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

⭐️1-Stop Domestic Shop⭐️ (Pinnacle Performance) - Customer Reviews

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
This will be the official feedback thread by customers of 1-Stop Domestic Shop.

We want to see your TDs and hear about your experience with us!

We been in business over 7 years but are now creating this thread due to requests.

08c76769323316b8e30ed45e673612e1.jpg

1-Stop Domestic Shop Head Rep
Add me on the Wire Messenger App: tazzog
Or
Email: [email protected]
Wickr Me - tazzog (Existing clients only)

Last edited:
Ordered from Tazz, beside always being a great guy and helpful in past experiences, he did a wonderful job helping me get my first domenstic touchdown! Thanks Bro!

From Brandon3015

"Quick and easy purchase from Buddha. Looking forward to my next cycle this April and trying out Axiom products. Will definitely work with him again. 10/10 service. Thanks!"

Thanx for the review Brandon. Sharing your positive experience gives other Bros the opportunity to connect with top quality gear and strive for their own goals. Please keep us posted as you challenge yourself on this cycle.

It's going to be awesome...

1st time ordering from 1-Stop Domestic Shop. Response was fast, ordering was quick and seamless - even arrived before my Amazon Prime order. Product review to follow here in a few weeks.

1st time ordering from 1-Stop Domestic Shop. Response was fast, ordering was quick and seamless - even arrived before my Amazon Prime order. Product review to follow here in a few weeks.

Appreciate your feedback sir!

First timer here! Was looking long and hard for a reliable source and decided to reach out to Tazz. This was my first CIM transaction and I can?t say enough good things about Tazz. Kept in touch through the whole process. If you?re needing anything......REACH OUT TO TAZZ!

I know you're only saying that stuff because it's true...

Tazz is the Man...

First timer here! Was looking long and hard for a reliable source and decided to reach out to Tazz. This was my first CIM transaction and I can?t say enough good things about Tazz. Kept in touch through the whole process. If you?re needing anything......REACH OUT TO TAZZ!

Originally Posted by Stevewc
All I can say is they Buddha received my order on the 8th and I got my supps 4 days later. Outstanding. What more is there to say.

Your professionalism was much appreciated as well Stevewc. Please keep us posted throughout your cycle. Looking forward to your gains...

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your order in today.

It's time...

First time doing this online so apprehensive as you might imagine. After researching I reached out to Tazz. He was professional and thorough and took the time to make this a super smooth transaction and he really knows his stuff. Definitely looking out for your best interest and didn't push unnecessary stuff. Looking forward to his on-cycle support. Thanks Tazz!

Wanted to follow up on my initial post.
Tazz hooked it up! The combo he laid out for me is yielding outstanding results. 3 weeks in and getting bigger, leaner and seriously hard as a rock.
Running 20 week cycle that is really providing gains and has me hitting some PR's and feeling good while doing it!
I recommend Tazz if you're looking for support.

Tazz was super professional from start to finish. Have used this brand for a while and labs always come back above expectations. First order with Tazz and I am very impressed

We use Myglyol for stability in the oils, we press our own Tabs, we triple filter and once we receive every raw, we send it away again for 3rd party testing. Sometimes we can't even brew or make Tabs for a couple of months after we initially receive the raws. That gets expensive. We cut no corners and put out an incredible product that's as clean as can be found. We don't sell on price for sure.

Wickr: Tazzog

Wanted to follow up on my initial post.
Tazz hooked it up! The combo he laid out for me is yielding outstanding results. 3 weeks in and getting bigger, leaner and seriously hard as a rock.
Running 20 week cycle that is really providing gains and has me hitting some PR's and feeling good while doing it!
I recommend Tazz if you're looking for support.
Thank you!

The man does what he says he’s gonna do. Gear looks great and the test-c is nice and smooth. Also arrived in like 2 days after ordering! 11/10 happy AF.

"Just got my cycle from Buddha and domestic shop , thanks for the quality gear and great advice . I've been dealing with these guys for over a year now , and robo before that ! Buddha always handles my orders and Im always pleased !keep up the good work !"

Great to work with you as usual essejay. Keep us posted as you progress towards your physique goals.

It's time to take it to the next level...

Big thanks to Tazz for my first order. He was very professional and super helpful. Answered questions very quickly. Found my new place for all my future order.

Huge shoutout to tazz and pinnacle for insane customer service and top notch products. I was with pinnacle for a long time and for some stupid reason jump ship and let's just say I'm back on board and never looking back. Recieved my money in 2 days and I recieved product two days later. All gas no brakes. Full fucking send

Top Bottom