bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

1 Stop Domestic Shop

Biglexi

8e77c1bc634761f38a7152721013afc0.jpg

b43b40736bf9fa73ec8a5c9b42da2fd8.jpg

3641b5365022687020488217350cbdba.jpg

This is what you can expect when u order from 1 Stop Shop!!! It truly is a one stop shop !!! Whatever you need they have it !! If they don?t which I doubt they will get it!! Ask for a list and you will see for yourself !! Great stuff!! But you already know that !! This post might be more directed to newer members!! Trust me there is no way in hell you will get bunk gear from that store!! Talk to any of the reps Rick, CbBram or Buddha they will take care of you and walk you thru until the package is in ur hands

Thanks for sharing Big Lexi... Everything looks awesome!

Message me on Wickr (cbbram) for a price list or to place an order.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for the faith you put into our products to help you reach your competition goals!

if anyone needs a list remember to PM me. We are domestic and we ship lightning fast. thank you again !

thank you for the faith you put into our products to help you reach your competition goals!

if anyone needs a list remember to PM me. We are domestic and we ship lightning fast. thank you again !

At this point I wouldn?t go anywhere else!!! I?ve been using those products for 4 years now along with my wife who also competes!! I stand behind it 100%!!! FYI she just finished her run and I tell u guys she made amazing progress on test prop!!!! Yes you heard it right test prop!!! I?m that confident in the products ZERO sides and amazing results. So far it?s her favorite compound and she used winstrol primo anavar ... just typical female products and not until she tired test prop for her that was a game changer. Not to say anything bad about other products she made great strides with all of them but she really loves that prop

At this point I wouldn?t go anywhere else!!! I?ve been using those products for 4 years now along with my wife who also competes!! I stand behind it 100%!!! FYI she just finished her run and I tell u guys she made amazing progress on test prop!!!! Yes you heard it right test prop!!! I?m that confident in the products ZERO sides and amazing results. So far it?s her favorite compound and she used winstrol primo anavar ... just typical female products and not until she tired test prop for her that was a game changer. Not to say anything bad about other products she made great strides with all of them but she really loves that prop

yes sir you are very welcome.

anyone else still need a list PM me

12805c6ecac8765ba730732d64ec48b7.jpg

87169262efb73cf3fdd9e41b074eb7ee.jpg

8f89fa2393ecbee8af0ff1456f842dcb.jpg

This is what?s possible with right training attitude and SUPERB gear from 1 Stop Domestic Shop !! Contact those great guys and they will hook you up with great supps on the market today!! You won?t be sorry

Thanks for sharing Big Lexi...

Anyone interested in 1-Stop Domestic Shop products message me on Wickr messaging app.

cbbram - Wickr

0b5f81513b168e7a60bc912e93221acb.jpg

5b84f15fc8d12eedce1228e8febb145f.jpg

8d3acea56ea344ccfc28c22ea5cdef07.jpg

Sitting at 262 currently. Just running TRT dose test prop 75 mg eod. feeling pretty strong. Massive pumps in the gym. Five that prop a chance if u haven?t tried it yet!! Very potent !!! You will like the results. That?s my go to for TRT bar none

Guys order away. You won?t find a better gear anywhere. Seriously!! Speaking from personal experience!! This is as good as it gets. If you put ur effort in and do things right you?ll get there with their help. No question in my mind.

26a5aa68a49ad2b463e7a304aac7f5dc.jpg

d7fae84bfde70400651b4ef47e9d0e4b.jpg

My fav precontest stack with winstrol on top of that !!! Pure fire [emoji91]!!! Extremely potent use with caution

Anyone interested in 1-Stop Domestic Shop (AXIOM/PINNACLE) contact me.

cbbram - Wickr for a price list/ordering.

3ebd5a97bd1d70e2a41edbf35b68a2ee.jpg

Look what showed up last night !! Great great great compound !!!! Very potent and strong. Very much recommended even you want to run it a ur TRT. Very much stable. Simply put it I love it

Blood work came back 7 weeks post cycle...... 100% normal !! Everything is perfect and in range for this old fart. !!

Top Bottom