esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: ***Take Advantage***

***Take Advantage***

Hey fellas donít forget, BOGO sale!

BOGO sale! Buy any Bold Cyp or Bold Ace get one free!
    Sale ends Feb. 28th
    For those that dont know:
    Bold Cyp is a faster acting EQ (no waiting up to 6 weeks for kick in!)
    Bold Ace is a short ester EQ requiring ED or EOD pins

To place an order contact [email protected] or hit me up on pm for any questions
    THIS MACHINE RUNS ON ROBO PM ME FOR DETAILS

I've been wanting to try Bold Cyp for a long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I've been wanting to try Bold Cyp for a long time now.
    I like it, you can def feel it kick in quicker than Undecylate. I know a lot of people’s concern with Bold CYP is PIP but Robolics doesn’t have any

Iím thinking of running bold at a low level when I go back to TRT dose. Something like 50mg every other day for 3 months. Any feedback appreciated....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabuilder View Post
    I’m thinking of running bold at a low level when I go back to TRT dose. Something like 50mg every other day for 3 months. Any feedback appreciated....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I do more functional strength and training and heavy endurance competitions/events. That being said probably the best athletic shape I’ve been in was on 250mg Test CYP and 400mg EQ a week.

Email sent. I'm scrapping undecylenate and going to give bold cyp a shot for this next cycle. I'm seeing nothing but positive feedback so making the plunge..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dan-O View Post
    Email sent. I'm scrapping undecylenate and going to give bold cyp a shot for this next cycle. I'm seeing nothing but positive feedback so making the plunge..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    You won’t be disappointed

I just ordered your test blend 350mg/20ml and your Anadrol 50's!!!! Looking forward to running A-Bombs for the first time!

wow nice deal, I just grabbed the deal. trying to get one of buddies to chip in for more.

Quote Originally Posted by FL1025 View Post
    I like it, you can def feel it kick in quicker than Undecylate. I know a lot of peopleís concern with Bold CYP is PIP but Robolics doesnít have any
    i ran it years ago like mentioned before but i do not remember having any PIP. Honestly, i get 0 PIP with almost anything Robo. very smooth gear