domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: ***How to get bloodwork done cheap and WITHOUT going to a doctor***

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    you have an option now to go through labcorp or quest diagnostics. the one for quest diagnostics is still only $73.99 for the test most everyone needs. see first post for how to get it

    Thanks for the heads up found one I needed going in Monday will send PM when I get results if that?s cool?
    Last edited by Jfon92; 04-16-2020 at 08:40 PM.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfon92 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up found one I needed going in Monday will send PM when I get results if that?s cool?
    post them on here with your info blacked out and i promise i will give you my feedback plus it will help others learn


    BLOODWORK WITHOUT A DOCTOR> https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...***-54733.html
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    post them on here with your info blacked out and i promise i will give you my feedback plus it will help others learn
    Hey Steve anyway to email me or talk in private before I post my results I want to see what I?m reading before I post

  4. #14
    Hello, it's illegal, but I saw one website that could help miss kitty slots

  5. #15

    Talking

    s
    Last edited by fizastout; 04-24-2020 at 11:41 AM.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfon92 View Post
    Hey Steve anyway to email me or talk in private before I post my results I want to see what I?m reading before I post
    hey bro yes i offer consultations 1 on 1 if you don't want to post publicly. $99 for 30 minutes skype/phone or $159 for 1 hour. my fees are very reasonable. drop me a PM to get it set up


    BLOODWORK WITHOUT A DOCTOR> https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...***-54733.html
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale

  7. #17
    Happy May everyone. new coupon code:

    click: http://www.privatemdlabs.com/?partnerid=S56 Enter coupon code FBTHXMOM and receive 15% off your total purchase. The discount code is valid for ONLINE orders ONLY. It expires May 31, 2020.


    BLOODWORK WITHOUT A DOCTOR> https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...***-54733.html
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    Happy May everyone. new coupon code:

    click: http://www.privatemdlabs.com/?partnerid=S56 Enter coupon code FBTHXMOM and receive 15% off your total purchase. The discount code is valid for ONLINE orders ONLY. It expires May 31, 2020.
    guys don't forget to post your bloods and i will analyze them


    BLOODWORK WITHOUT A DOCTOR> https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...***-54733.html
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale

  9. #19
    Happy June everyone. new coupon code:

    click: http://www.privatemdlabs.com/?partnerid=S56 enter coupon code FBHIDAD and receive 15% off your total purchase. The discount code is valid for ONLINE orders ONLY. It expires June 30, 2020.


    BLOODWORK WITHOUT A DOCTOR> https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...***-54733.html
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale

  10. #20
    Happy July everyone. new coupon code:

    click: http://www.privatemdlabs.com/?partnerid=S56 Enter coupon code FBLIBERTY and receive 15% off your total purchase. The discount code is valid for ONLINE orders ONLY. It expires July 31, 2020.


    BLOODWORK WITHOUT A DOCTOR> https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...***-54733.html
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •