napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AAS Common sense

EEC73

Remember that steroids are catalysts. They speed up reactions but do not cause reactions. They basically make what you are already doing right even more effective. Now also take into consideration not only physical attributes, but mental/cerebral ones too. Affects both positive and negative ends of the spectrums/reactions.

Fuck yeah bro. I so believe that you can defeat your self mentally before you even get started. Some don't know that you destroy muscle in gym, you build it in the kitchen. Also proper sleep. Can't get that if your heads not right.

Fuck yeah bro. I so believe that you can defeat your self mentally before you even get started. Some don't know that you destroy muscle in gym, you build it in the kitchen. Also proper sleep. Can't get that if your heads not right.
absolutely right... the mind is honestly the hardest thing to overcome OR it can be your biggest asset... what i tell people is this... what separates a STAR from a SUPERSTAR... a lot of athletes have quite similar abilities but the STARS have the mental capacity to win... period... they come through in the clutch, the bring fear into their opponent and yet they remain fearless themselves...

Remember that steroids are catalysts. They speed up reactions but do not cause reactions. They basically make what you are already doing right even more effective. Now also take into consideration not only physical attributes, but mental/cerebral ones too. Affects both positive and negative ends of the spectrums/reactions.
This... I get so tired of people on the internet that talk down on people who use gear. It's always the same b.s. opinion. Oh you cheat or your only big because the juice. No... we look the way we do because of the work we put in. I haven't gotten to my first cycle yet but when I do people will damn well know I'm putting the work in... because they know I pit the work in now

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Very true. Muscle is built in the kitchen and with sleep.

Top Bottom