napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Women: HCG (without the HCG diet) and first cycle ever

Stefany_786

Hello Everyone! So I'm thinking about starting with HCG only and than jumping on Sarms or Winny to bulk. (Note, I'm not referring about HCG & it's famous 500 calories diet, which I think it's too drastic for my appetite.) And then my first cycle which I'm not sure which to get, Sarms or Winny.

Only got some belly fat to lose cuz the rest of my body is thin already. So what you recommend...

Should I do 125 IUs of HCG daily or 250 IUs every other day?

Should I such jump into the Sarms or Winny since it's only some belly fat I need to lose? If so, I know the LGD-4033 of Sarms is one of the best to bulk... but how much to start with? Or if Winny is best, how much to start with?

I can only afford to do one at a time... :(

Any help building my cycle year-round would be appreciated.

Hello Everyone! So I'm thinking about starting with HCG only and than jumping on Sarms or Winny to bulk. (Note, I'm not referring about HCG & it's famous 500 calories diet, which I think it's too drastic for my appetite.) And then my first cycle which I'm not sure which to get, Sarms or Winny.

Only got some belly fat to lose cuz the rest of my body is thin already. So what you recommend...

Should I such jump into the Sarms or Winny since it's only some belly fat I need to lose? If so, I know the LGD-4033 of Sarms is one of the best to bulk... but how much to start with? Or if Winny is best, how much to start with?

Sarms only. The HCG diet is crap and Winny will change your body in ways you will not like.
Things like a deep voice and permanently enlarged clitoris just to name two.

I would not recommend HCG at all. It can give you some serious side effects, and for what you are trying to accomplish sarms are going to be much more effective. You don't want to use Winstrol either. Steroids aren't fat burners and they can give some bad virilzation effects to females that you,don't want. Stick with sarms which are very safe and very effective

Here is what I recommend you run all from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

I would not recommend HCG at all. It can give you some serious side effects, and for what you are trying to accomplish sarms are going to be much more effective. You don't want to use Winstrol either. Steroids aren't fat burners and they can give some bad virilzation effects to females that you,don't want. Stick with sarms which are very safe and very effective

Here is what I recommend you run all from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)
Yea I know steroids are not fat burners which is why I thought to start with HCG first. But after reading the coments I guess starting with sarms might be best... However, this is cycle you posted is for just a few weeks, right? So what do I do for strength when this cycle is completely?

Sent from my BLU LIFE 8 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the riplies guys. Any suggestions on all-year-round cycles would be great

Don't you have variety of training programs? For off seasons and such?

Flex Friday is everyday!
I'm sure I can change programs.. I'm inquiring about what would be best to take once cycles is completed

Yea I know steroids are not fat burners which is why I thought to start with HCG first. But after reading the coments I guess starting with sarms might be best... However, this is cycle you posted is for just a few weeks, right? So what do I do for strength when this cycle is completely?

This is a 12 week cycle. Once the 12 weeks are up you need to take at least a month off and then you can start another 12 week sarms cycle if you choose to

Also, do you plan on ever having kids? Women who take HCG can produce antibodies to this hormone if it notices it in the system when it's not pregnant and can cause infertility. HCG is a pregnancy hormone.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

This is a 12 week cycle. Once the 12 weeks are up you need to take at least a month off and then you can start another 12 week sarms cycle if you choose to

I'll look into your cycle... I just don't want to gain mass and the lose it when I'm off

Also, do you plan on ever having kids? Women who take HCG can produce antibodies to this hormone if it notices it in the system when it's not pregnant and can cause infertility. HCG is a pregnancy hormone.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Yea, I want some kids eventually. Never knew HCG could cause infertility, thought all the contrary of it.

I'll look into your cycle... I just don't want to gain mass and the lose it when I'm off
You don't have to worry about that with sarms. It's much different than steroids. You get real results that you keep

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yea, I want some kids eventually. Never knew HCG could cause infertility, thought all the contrary of it.

For men it can be the opposite. It's not a natural male hormone so our bodies recognize it as Luteinizing hormone. HCG confuses a woman's body because it's only supposed to be present when you're pregnant so it can jack you up. The Bill and Melinda Gatds foundation actually got sued by India, I believe it was, because it "accidentally" had HCG in a bunch of vaccines it made for them and women became sterile.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

SARMs are incredibly safe. And you're not getting junk or shady stuff with Sarmsx so I would highly consider Rick's proposed cycle.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

yes and you can take a 3-4 weeks off and depending on your diet, training etc if all of that is on point in between runs of sarms will be what you maintain as far as lean body mass. it is a very effective way for women to steer clear of harsher compounds. take a look at sarala's log that all you need to know right there

Top Bottom