napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Opinions on Sarm Cycle LGD GW SR RAD

Kerogne

Hey guys,

New to the forum and I was wondering if anybody would be willing to give me some advice, this would be my first sarm cycle and I know Dylan has mentioned some of this information on previous posts but unsure if his answers have changed since then.

I'm trying to cut down from 260 (the dirtiest bulk of my life) back to about 200, I've been researching a few stacks and want some opinions as well as suggestions for my PCT. The first stack would be LGD-4033 GW501516 SR9009 for 12 weeks (and most likely DGA PCT from 9-12 weeks)

And the second stack I was thinking of would have been LGD4033 GW501516 RAD-140, which one would be more beneficial for me to take to try and cut down (this could be from multiple cycles). How long should I wait before starting the PCT? Which cycle would be more effective for my needs? What should I use for my PCT for the cycle? and finally, if I PCT correctly, will I see any lasting suppression on my test?

Any and all replies are welcome and appreciated, huge fan of your videos Dylan!

1-12 gw 20 mg
1-12 sr 30 mg dosed 5 mg every 2-3h
1-12 s4 50 mg split in 2 doses of 25mg 4-6h apart
9-12 dga post ct

Mini pct 13-16
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Gw 20 mg

No lasting supression,you can start pct the very next day you finish with sarms,they are out of your system in 24h.You.can also add rad 140 at 20 mg/day if your budget allows it or ostarine

Thanks for the reply Kael! If I may ask, why should I take out lgd and rad for s4 and s9? I didn’t do too much research on s4 and s9, know an easy break down of them you could describe? I mainly wanted lgd to build strength and muscle as well as rad, what does substituting s4 and s9 do to the cycle instead of having lgd and rad?

If I may add, should I also take Organ ST by DGA during my cycle? Or is that more of an anabolic steroid rather than sarms thing? And when kael suggested rad140 at the end is that for the pct or the cycle?

Thanks for the reply Kael! If I may ask, why should I take out lgd and rad for s4 and s9? I didn’t do too much research on s4 and s9, know an easy break down of them you could describe? I mainly wanted lgd to build strength and muscle as well as rad, what does substituting s4 and s9 do to the cycle instead of having lgd and rad?
Well s4, gw, and sr9009 are better suited for cutting much more than rad and lgd

If I may add, should I also take Organ ST by DGA during my cycle? Or is that more of an anabolic steroid rather than sarms thing? And when kael suggested rad140 at the end is that for the pct or the cycle?
It's not required on a sarms cycle but its not a bad idea to take organ st on any cycle

Rad140 is suppressive so youd never use it pct. On cycle only

Thank you for the reply Rick, Would I use rad140 for the full 12 weeks as well ? what dosage and frequency?

I’m also taking the raw powder form, any suggestions other than alcohol on ways to take it?

i suggested to add it to the cycle to help build/retain muscle , not on pct

noone is going to advise you to use raw powder.. you have NO CLUE wtf you even have... do you personally know the source you bought from? have you tested it?

Fair enough, I was more asking if it would be mandatory for a sarms cycle budget wise, I heard In a video you did that it I should take it year round, I was planning to on lgd and dad but since SR and S4 made the budget jump in price I was just seeing if it was required! Definitely going to take it just in case though since it’s not a bad idea to be protected

I was going to use a vendor who had their liquids tested third party from YouTube content creators who weren’t sponsored from the the site, again sorry I am new to this so this would be my first time purchasing, unsure which vendor would be optimal

I was going to use a vendor who had their liquids tested third party from YouTube content creators who weren’t sponsored from the the site, again sorry I am new to this so this would be my first time purchasing, unsure which vendor would be optimal
youtube content creators... oh boy... bro, you are going to end up hurting yourself... NEVER order raws unless you PERSONALLY know the person you are getting them from and that would be the people in china sending them over... if you dont, DONT do it.. you are going to end up hurting yourself...

Actually just checked the other side of the forums and didn’t realize there was a section dedicated to approved vendors here (still learning) I just emailed lady pharma for prices and will most likely just use them as you have all approved! Thanks for making a great forum and for the advice.

Top Bottom