napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Feeling motivated!!!

SC1

So i previously posted on here the lack of motivation i was feeling after getting back in the gym after taking several months off, and made myself look look ridiculous for inquiring about PEDs. Well i was going through my wifes phone and found a picture from about two years back that really has me motivated! Even though i have regressed during my extended break, I realize how far I have come, and wanted to share in hopes to motivate others that join this forum who want to lose weight.
6ccc6561a011928ea69c87b00e2f8ce3.jpg
59f7836031c1c91ff1b41404344dc627.jpg

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

You look way different, good job... wife has always been a hottie it appears. Lol, Just not kidding.
I commend you for getting back on track, nobody wants to be the dude who's wife is in better shape than him. Kinda goes against the laws of nature. Pass this to the Mrs. please (555) 555-5555. Thanks!

You look way different, good job... wife has always been a hottie it appears. Lol, Just not kidding.
I commend you for getting back on track, nobody wants to be the dude who's wife is in better shape than him. Kinda goes against the laws of nature. Pass this to the Mrs. please (555) 555-5555. Thanks!
Thanks 44, still a long way to go, but it put me in a good mood when i found that before pic, and yes my wife has always been in shape, she is a great woman for always sticking with me, even when i was 320 lbs and she was 110 lol.

Good job!!! Keep it up, bro!!! Don't ever quit again

#TeamDreamCrusher
Hell no man im not, wish i never did. But i learned my lesson for sure. Amybody wanna take a shpt at guessing wat my bf was in the blue blue shirt, and about what ot is now? Just curious i have never had it mesured.

Really, u think thats 14 now? When i posted my resume stats before, i think i said probably around 20-22 lol

id say 35 before around 17-15 after but either way that's not important as it is to notice the difference in appearance and also feeling. keep up the good work brother we are all here for you

Really, u think thats 14 now? When i posted my resume stats before, i think i said probably around 20-22 lol

Lol, I'm not really sure , but you have clear visible abs and if I'm not mistaken (maybe I am) your lower abs seem flat and a bit veiny in the pic. I personally have never seen anyone at 20% with visible abs. Maybe 17% like Rockmfhudd said, but like I said I've never seen anyone in person w/ abs at 20%.

its difficult to say with just a slight shirt pull up... so i cant say with certainty and i dont want to give you an inaccurate number... what i do want to say is this... your attitude is very refreshing... i love to see people driven and motivated because there is such a lack of this everywhere... you deserve a lot of respect, which you have earned... im always here to help if you need me bro... you can consider adding sarms at any point to enhance this process... you are doing an excellent job, keep it up bro because not only is it excellent for you but others reading this, which there are thousands of each day, will also be inspired as they see people like you showing this can be done... great job bro

Lol, I'm not really sure , but you have clear visible abs and if I'm not mistaken (maybe I am) your lower abs seem flat and a bit veiny in the pic. I personally have never seen anyone at 20% with visible abs. Maybe 17% like Rockmfhudd said, but like I said I've never seen anyone in person w/ abs at 20%.
Damn lol now i wish i had a pic of me before i put weight back on lol but its all good. You guys made my day lol gotta go lift now!

its difficult to say with just a slight shirt pull up... so i cant say with certainty and i dont want to give you an inaccurate number... what i do want to say is this... your attitude is very refreshing... i love to see people driven and motivated because there is such a lack of this everywhere... you deserve a lot of respect, which you have earned... im always here to help if you need me bro... you can consider adding sarms at any point to enhance this process... you are doing an excellent job, keep it up bro because not only is it excellent for you but others reading this, which there are thousands of each day, will also be inspired as they see people like you showing this can be done... great job bro
I appreciate the kind words Dylan! I will add sarms eventually. I have a kid otw next month so im tryin to be responsible with my $. I have the money but I have no clue wat the hospital bills will look like lol. However, i just want people to see these pics and know that it can be done without taking short cuts. I mean it only took me 2 years to drop 130 lbs if i can do it, others can too!

It's all about individual progress and you've done well. I try to always keep progress pics to look back on because sometimes it's hard to actually see the progress you've made

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It's all about individual progress and you've done well. I try to always keep progress pics to look back on because sometimes it's hard to actually see the progress you've made

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
I agree, it is about individual progress! I was sort of worried that with my with my first post i left a bad impression. However, even though I do not post often I am constantly reading the forum, and have implemented the fact that fitness is a marathon not a sprint and that there truly are no short cuts to greatness! That being said I just wake up everyday fuel my body the best I know how and bust my ass in the gym. I hope this forum stays around for a long time because there is so much useful information! I turn 25 this year, and my goal is to compete by the time im 30, hopefully i can be at that point in 5 years.

I agree, it is about individual progress! I was sort of worried that with my with my first post i left a bad impression. However, even though I do not post often I am constantly reading the forum, and have implemented the fact that fitness is a marathon not a sprint and that there truly are no short cuts to greatness! That being said I just wake up everyday fuel my body the best I know how and bust my ass in the gym. I hope this forum stays around for a long time because there is so much useful information! I turn 25 this year, and my goal is to compete by the time im 30, hopefully i can be at that point in 5 years.

good to set short and medium and long term goals for yourself brother you will get there and we will be here to encourage you and roast your ass if need be lol

I appreciate the kind words Dylan! I will add sarms eventually. I have a kid otw next month so im tryin to be responsible with my $. I have the money but I have no clue wat the hospital bills will look like lol. However, i just want people to see these pics and know that it can be done without taking short cuts. I mean it only took me 2 years to drop 130 lbs if i can do it, others can too!

much respect for having your priorities right... congratulations bro... keep busting your ass... you encourage many by what your doing as well as inspire... anytime you need my help, just let me know...

Top Bottom