napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Read this if you are under age before you even bother posting...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I am done arguing with under age "kids" about ped use etc... The arguing, the justification of ignorance etc. is not going to be tolerated or dealt with.... So if you post from now on, there will be no more back and forth and debate on it.. the threads are simply going to be locked... I have reached my limit on the issue...

Agreed, most people don’t understand we are giving them free help with PED and our experience and they got the nerve to want to give pushback when they never took anything in their life and are going by that random youtuber with 50 views that told them oral onlys are ok.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

There's a problem with society in general these days. This younger generation has no respect for those with knowledge, much less a clue about work ethic. They dont want to learn how to master a craft. They just dont her the fact that the people who are successful have put the time in.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So in my opinion these are the ages required on this forum for PED's.

20 yrs old and above for SARMS
25 yrs old and above for AAS.

If admin, mods, and forum members are in agreement on this we can make it a sticky so all new members can read.

If admin, mods, and forum members are in agreement on this we can make it a sticky so all new members can read.

I'm in agreement with this.

I agree wholeheartedly with this issue DG!. We all come here looking for advice and learn from the experts so the least we can do is read up a little and get a good feel of who they are and take heed. However, the moment they think they know better they get testy....no bitch!, sit all the way down and learn something. They created this forum for uneducated folks like myself to LEARN!!!!. So do your research, respect the experts, learn and be thankful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The idea here is that you're never going to eliminate the problem altogether. Kids are always going to lie about their age, 95% of people on this board lie about their body fat, that's the blessing and the curse of the internet as we know it.

My locking your closing the threads that need to be locked or closed you're hopefully going to stop some of the underage PED use that's going on. Remember this a lot of guys that browse the board without joining or posting, maybe you can get these guys see that what they're THINKING of doing is the wrong way to go.

I remember when I worked at GNC a few years back, a dad walked in asking about a pct for son that was still in high school. Tried letting him know he was severely hurting his son but instead he yelled about how it’s his kid. Some ppl don’t wanna know the truth.

I remember when I worked at GNC a few years back, a dad walked in asking about a pct for son that was still in high school. Tried letting him know he was severely hurting his son but instead he yelled about how it’s his kid. Some ppl don’t wanna know the truth.

Boy is he ruining his sons life.. especially looking for a PCT at GNC, i mean.. come on..

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

if there are teenagers asking questions then the threads are just going to be locked... i want to help some younger guys that really want to understand the dangers but i assure everyone, if anyone under age tries to tell me or any of the others on here how it is, they are doing it anyway, gets combative, says fucking arnold did it, etc... its locked period... im not dealing with it anymore...

if there are teenagers asking questions then the threads are just going to be locked... i want to help some younger guys that really want to understand the dangers but i assure everyone, if anyone under age tries to tell me or any of the others on here how it is, they are doing it anyway, gets combative, says fucking arnold did it, etc... its locked period... im not dealing with it anymore...

Arnold was running d-bol before he was conceived. True story.

I'm definitely done with it and not wasting my time with it. My time is valuable to me and I dont have time for bullshit anymore

it's their fault if they lie about stats/experience...they are risking their health not the people who advise them on false informations

Agree with you, it's up to them that they lie about their age. I'm way too optimistic I guess, but even if they lie about their age, they, nevertheless, will read the forum, think over all the information provided and then make a decision which will not destroy their health.

I think that’s a good idea. I’d say 21 on sarms personally but either way.

Top Bottom