napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR-9009 (Stenabolic) – SARMthing else altogether!!!

Blue_Shine

Disclaimer: It remains solely the athlete's responsibility to educate him/herself prior to supplementation with SR-9009. It is this author's opinion that there is no substitute to following dosing regiments put forth by individuals experienced in the use of SR-9009.

This piece had taken me a long time to compile, no doubt the toughest compound to investigate so far has been the SR-9009, since the overwhelming preponderance of the evidence we have is from cellular models. Those of you that take the time to read this piece would realize how amazingly versatile and utterly mind blowing this compound could be.

SR-9009 can increase your muscular contractile potential in a unique way​

SR-9009 has shown to cause an increase in the oxidative capacity[SUB](1)[/SUB] (the cell's ability to utilize fuel) in skeletal muscles by a staggering mechanism. We all know that the cell's power plant for synthesizing ATP (the cell's energy currency) is the mitochondria, a small organelle within the cell that is responsible for using oxygen, to "burn" carbs and fats. The more mitochondria a cell has – the greater its capability is to produce energy.
SR-9009, by mechanisms that are still largely unknown to us, is able to turn on genes that help synthesize new mitochondria in skeletal muscle cells[SUB](1)[/SUB](2), outside of the genetic capability programmed in the cell.
Essentially SR-9009 has the capacity to increase the muscle's ability to burn through energy to produce a greater contractile force at the cellular level.
If that isn't enough to give you a hard on – SR-9009 has also shown the extraordinary capability to enhance the function of all of the existing mitochondria in skeletal muscles[SUB](2)[/SUB], by increasing the amount of proteins they use to “burn” carbs and fat.

SR-9009 may prevent atrophy of skeletal muscles due to stress, overtraining and lack of use

Yes. No joke. Each skeletal muscle cell in the human body, can undergo a certain level of atrophy. Most seem to think this only occurs when you stop training, but there is a likelihood that if significant overtraining occurs that causes the muscle to sustain damage exceeding its repairing capabilities, it may “self digest” (a process termed autophagy) to sustain itself.
Enter SR-9009.
SR-9009 has shown the ability to block and modulate this process. When skeletal muscle cells were treated with compounds such as SR-9009, the ability of the cell to “self digest” slowed down significantly[SUB](1)[/SUB]. In that respect SR-9009 has been shown to have the remarkable ability to protect skeletal muscles from atrophy.

SR-9009 may help reset your internal clock, helping you control your carbohydrate and fat metabolism​

Our entire physiology revolves around a naturally occurring internal clock (termed “circadian rhythm”). A loss of our ability to control our internal clock by various lifestyle derived causes may actually result in our decreased ability to mobilize fuel from carbohydrates and fats[SUB](4)[/SUB], and may "stall" our metabolism by these means. It is possible some of us may have experienced the associated fatigue, agitation, lethargy and general lack of drive and energy when we are jet-lagged or simply turned inside out with our daily rhythm. If you have a general understanding of human metabolism, it should come as no surprise to you that all of these could essentially be caused by dysfunctions in our metabolism as a result from abnormal fluctuations of our "internal clock".
SR-9009 has shown the ability to help protect against such metabolic adaptations[SUB](3)[/SUB] that may result from interference with our internal clock, causing a potential normalization and resetting of our abilities to control our metabolism, keeping it up and going in the face of changes in our daily rhythm.

There is still a great deal of research to be done to understand the additional effects SR-9009 may have on athletes. The scientific community at large is quite excited in the face of the many possible clinical application this compound may hold for us all.

Thank you for reading.

References
[SUB](1)Rev-erb-α modulates skeletal muscle oxidative capacity by regulating mitochondrial biogenesis and autophagy; Estelle Woldt, Yasmine Sebti, Laura A. Solt, Christian Duhem, Steve Lancel, Jérôme Eeckhoute, Matthijs K.C. Hesselink,8 Charlotte Paquet, Stéphane Delhaye, Youseung Shin, Theodore M. Kamenecka, Gert Schaart, Philippe Lefebvre, Rémi Nevière, Thomas P. Burris, Patrick Schrauwen, Bart Staels , Hélène Duez; Journal of Natural Medicine (2013); (2) Lin J, et al. Transcriptional co-activator PGC-1 alpha drives the formation of slow-twitch muscle fibres. Nature. 2002;418:797–801; (3)Nuclear receptors linking circadian rhythms and cardiometabolic control; Hélène Duez* and Bart Staels; Journal of Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology (2010); (4)Grundy SM, Brewer HB, Jr, Cleeman JI, Smith SC, Jr, Lenfant C. Definition of metabolic syndrome: Report of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute/American Heart Association conference on scientific issues related to definition. Circulation. 2004;109:433–438[/SUB]

Disclaimer: It remains solely the athlete's responsibility to educate him/herself prior to supplementation with SR-9009. It is this author's opinion that there is no substitute to following dosing regiments put forth by individuals experienced in the use of SR-9009.

This piece had taken me a long time to compile, no doubt the toughest compound to investigate so far has been the SR-9009, since the overwhelming preponderance of the evidence we have is from cellular models. Those of you that take the time to read this piece would realize how amazingly versatile and utterly mind blowing this compound could be.

SR-9009 can increase your muscular contractile potential in a unique way​

SR-9009 has shown to cause an increase in the oxidative capacity[SUB](1)[/SUB] (the cell's ability to utilize fuel) in skeletal muscles by a staggering mechanism. We all know that the cell's power plant for synthesizing ATP (the cell's energy currency) is the mitochondria, a small organelle within the cell that is responsible for using oxygen, to "burn" carbs and fats. The more mitochondria a cell has – the greater its capability is to produce energy.
SR-9009, by mechanisms that are still largely unknown to us, is able to turn on genes that help synthesize new mitochondria in skeletal muscle cells[SUB](1)[/SUB](2), outside of the genetic capability programmed in the cell.
Essentially SR-9009 has the capacity to increase the muscle's ability to burn through energy to produce a greater contractile force at the cellular level.
If that isn't enough to give you a hard on – SR-9009 has also shown the extraordinary capability to enhance the function of all of the existing mitochondria in skeletal muscles[SUB](2)[/SUB], by increasing the amount of proteins they use to “burn” carbs and fat.

SR-9009 may prevent atrophy of skeletal muscles due to stress, overtraining and lack of use

Yes. No joke. Each skeletal muscle cell in the human body, can undergo a certain level of atrophy. Most seem to think this only occurs when you stop training, but there is a likelihood that if significant overtraining occurs that causes the muscle to sustain damage exceeding its repairing capabilities, it may “self digest” (a process termed autophagy) to sustain itself.
Enter SR-9009.
SR-9009 has shown the ability to block and modulate this process. When skeletal muscle cells were treated with compounds such as SR-9009, the ability of the cell to “self digest” slowed down significantly[SUB](1)[/SUB]. In that respect SR-9009 has been shown to have the remarkable ability to protect skeletal muscles from atrophy.

SR-9009 may help reset your internal clock, helping you control your carbohydrate and fat metabolism​

Our entire physiology revolves around a naturally occurring internal clock (termed “circadian rhythm”). A loss of our ability to control our internal clock by various lifestyle derived causes may actually result in our decreased ability to mobilize fuel from carbohydrates and fats[SUB](4)[/SUB], and may "stall" our metabolism by these means. It is possible some of us may have experienced the associated fatigue, agitation, lethargy and general lack of drive and energy when we are jet-lagged or simply turned inside out with our daily rhythm. If you have a general understanding of human metabolism, it should come as no surprise to you that all of these could essentially be caused by dysfunctions in our metabolism as a result from abnormal fluctuations of our "internal clock".
SR-9009 has shown the ability to help protect against such metabolic adaptations[SUB](3)[/SUB] that may result from interference with our internal clock, causing a potential normalization and resetting of our abilities to control our metabolism, keeping it up and going in the face of changes in our daily rhythm.

There is still a great deal of research to be done to understand the additional effects SR-9009 may have on athletes. The scientific community at large is quite excited in the face of the many possible clinical application this compound may hold for us all.

Thank you for reading.

References
[SUB](1)Rev-erb-α modulates skeletal muscle oxidative capacity by regulating mitochondrial biogenesis and autophagy; Estelle Woldt, Yasmine Sebti, Laura A. Solt, Christian Duhem, Steve Lancel, Jérôme Eeckhoute, Matthijs K.C. Hesselink,8 Charlotte Paquet, Stéphane Delhaye, Youseung Shin, Theodore M. Kamenecka, Gert Schaart, Philippe Lefebvre, Rémi Nevière, Thomas P. Burris, Patrick Schrauwen, Bart Staels , Hélène Duez; Journal of Natural Medicine (2013); (2) Lin J, et al. Transcriptional co-activator PGC-1 alpha drives the formation of slow-twitch muscle fibres. Nature. 2002;418:797–801; (3)Nuclear receptors linking circadian rhythms and cardiometabolic control; Hélène Duez* and Bart Staels; Journal of Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology (2010); (4)Grundy SM, Brewer HB, Jr, Cleeman JI, Smith SC, Jr, Lenfant C. Definition of metabolic syndrome: Report of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute/American Heart Association conference on scientific issues related to definition. Circulation. 2004;109:433–438[/SUB]

this is so awesome on many fronts... sr9009 does not have much in terms of studies etc. and so strong pieces of information like this are basically priceless... this is a HUGE benefit brother... probably more than you even know... MUCH MUCH appreciated!

Good info, thanks.

Could you also elaborate on some people saying SR9009 being non bio-available?

I keep reading it works for some but not everyone

Another solid, incredible piece of information bro. I love these that you're making, and this covers sr9009 in depth pretty well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Another solid, incredible piece of information bro. I love these that you're making, and this covers sr9009 in depth pretty well

what i love about these is the detail and the citations... they are so in depth and having them all cited etc... its very thorough and detailed work and leaves nothing to question... its just very nice work...

Nice!!!! This is definitely one of my favorites just more reasons as to why! Great writeup!

MissBizz

what i love about these is the detail and the citations... they are so in depth and having them all cited etc... its very thorough and detailed work and leaves nothing to question... its just very nice work...

Absolutely. You can't find valuable info like this just anywhere. This is a treasure to have these here

i already knew this would be extremely appealing to you! i was waiting to hear you comment! =)
I read it earlier and was so busy with work today I didn't get a chance to respond...so that just gave me another reason to read it again lol.

MissBizz

After watching DG's youtube clips on this compound and reading up a bit on it, I pulled the trigger and ordered some. Looking forward to seeing what kind of benefits it has to offer my training. Thanks for the great post!

After watching DG's youtube clips on this compound and reading up a bit on it, I pulled the trigger and ordered some. Looking forward to seeing what kind of benefits it has to offer my training. Thanks for the great post!
very wise decision and great addition bro... are you running it stand alone or in a stack?? what are your goals? have you ran any sarms before?

very wise decision and great addition bro... are you running it stand alone or in a stack?? what are your goals? have you ran any sarms before?

Hey Dylan, thanks for all the info you post on youtube, have been watching the clips like mad since finding them. Great stuff.

This along with Stenabolic, when I receive them is my plan. I'm just looking to cut any small amount of body fat and possibly gain a bit of muscle (or at least maintain what I have) Increase endurance, get better sleep, improve skin and well being. Really any edge they can offer at this stage is welcome as I'm pretty much going through the motions at this point and having a bit of burnout.

This will be my first run of anything past creatine/beta alanine or stims. Been lifting and following a strict diet for years now (since my early 20's, am now 40) I chose these two as they don't cause suppression, and have none of the related steroid side effects I've always been turned off by (gyno, hair loss, test shutdown etc) and I don't need a PCT. Thanks again for all the information you provide, greatly appreciate it!

Hey Dylan, thanks for all the info you post on youtube, have been watching the clips like mad since finding them. Great stuff.

This along with Stenabolic, when I receive them is my plan. I'm just looking to cut any small amount of body fat and possibly gain a bit of muscle (or at least maintain what I have) Increase endurance, get better sleep, improve skin and well being. Really any edge they can offer at this stage is welcome as I'm pretty much going through the motions at this point and having a bit of burnout.

This will be my first run of anything past creatine/beta alanine or stims. Been lifting and following a strict diet for years now (since my early 20's, am now 40) I chose these two as they don't cause suppression, and have none of the related steroid side effects I've always been turned off by (gyno, hair loss, test shutdown etc) and I don't need a PCT. Thanks again for all the information you provide, greatly appreciate it!
brother, sr9009 IS stenabolic so im confused as to what you mean??? i appreciate all the support and look forward to your results although im not sure what exactly you are running? let me know anytime you have questions and keep us updated on your results...

brother, sr9009 IS stenabolic so im confused as to what you mean??? i appreciate all the support and look forward to your results although im not sure what exactly you are running? let me know anytime you have questions and keep us updated on your results...

My bad, I meant MK 677 along with the Stenabolic!

My bad, I meant MK 677 along with the Stenabolic!
gotcha... very nice cycle! MAKE SURE you remember that 677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off... this will be a damn good one... keep us updated on your results...

gotcha... very nice cycle! MAKE SURE you remember that 677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off... this will be a damn good one... keep us updated on your results...

Will certainly keep you up to speed! Thanks again! Will probably have some questions along the way as well.

Top Bottom