napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

YK 11 Myostatin Inhibitor

Acd9219

I'd like to know more about this compound. Seems like It'd be highly unlikely to find real YK 11 anywhere from personal research I have done.

its nothing i would touch... beyond a reliable finding, its about little to no research and study on it and being in a complete realm of the unknown... its not anything i recommend

its nothing i would touch... beyond a reliable finding, its about little to no research and study on it and being in a complete realm of the unknown... its not anything i recommend

Do you know a better alternative of a compound helping to prevent more Myostatin in the body? Im not one to just go all out, and consume whatever looks promising to me but Myostatin inhibition does sound like Itd be beneficial.

Do you know a better alternative of a compound helping to prevent more Myostatin in the body? Im not one to just go all out, and consume whatever looks promising to me but Myostatin inhibition does sound like Itd be beneficial.
If there was anything in the world that could inhibit myostatin production to any beneficial degree, everyone and their brother would be on it. Truth of the matter is there isnt. Your body wont let you just keep growing forever and myostatin will win. The way to lower myostatin is coming off. Thats it

if you find something that really works like what you think and expect for myostatin, let me know... everyone would be on it, like rick said

If there was anything in the world that could inhibit myostatin production to any beneficial degree, everyone and their brother would be on it. Truth of the matter is there isnt. Your body wont let you just keep growing forever and myostatin will win. The way to lower myostatin is coming off. Thats it

So in theory. The closest id ever get to that would be to cycle?

So in theory. The closest id ever get to that would be to cycle?
Using steroids raises myostatin. Once it reaches peak, usually after 8 weeks or so, all gains stop. You then have to come off and be at homeostasis to let myostatin baseline again. That takes another 10 to 12 weeks being off. So yes you have to cycle off to keep the gains coming.

Anything that lowers myostatin doesmt really mean much when you are using superphysiological levels of steroids because your levels are so damn high. Any effect it has makes zero difference. It's like using a spray bottle of water on a building that's on fire.

Top Bottom