napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Guy Intro

Fastninja

Hi Board,

51 yr old vet here who been an avid body builders since my younger days. I have been rebuilding myself after taking a bullet over 10 yrs ago.But I have made great gain and I'm pretty proud of my condition.
I'm not an Arnold per second but I carry weight pretty well for being 270 pounds.But alot of people don't think I weight that much.
I'm just here to learn and take myself to the next level.I'm on a prescribed Test 200mg cycle from my doc every two weeks for the next 6 wks. My test level were below 300 and he said I need to be higher than that.
So I'm just gonna sit back and absorb all the know ledge I can.

Thanks all...

Last edited:
Welcome. This is the place for learning and developing yourself.

I am a little confused about the cycle you mention. Doctors are notoriously ill informed regarding AAS weather that be TRT or cycle design. You mention you are being prescribed 200mg of Test E for 6 weeks. What does your doctor plan to do after that? Prescription use of Test E is usually for TRT and that is not done in "cycles", and if your doctor is attempting to dial in your bloods for TRT he is starting at a dose I consider too high. Also, at 200mg a week I would expect there should be an AI involved. What were your blood levels before you started using AAS?

Sorry about the post has been edited. My main concern is that once I go above the test level of 300.He is gonna kick me off of it. Then I will start my downward spiral back to where I was along with the problems

Sorry about the post has been edited. My main concern is that once I go above the test level of 300.He is gonna kick me off of it. Then I will start my downward spiral back to where I was along with the problems
That literally makes no sense. Apparently your doctor doesn't understand that boosting your test levels up only happens while on test, and when you come off you will be just as low as before if not lower from already shutting yourself down.

I would recommend finding a good endocrinologist that will treat you correctly

My main concern is that once I go above the test level of 300.He is gonna kick me off of it.

This is just total hog wash...the purpose of TRT is to bring your serum test levels in to a "normal" physiological range (ie 300-850ng/dL)....most accredited Dr's shoot for 500-700ng/dL

"once I go above the test level of 300.He is gonna kick me off of it"...is just plan nonsense

You stated your Dr started you on test because your level was below 300ng/dL...if he wanted to keep you at the low end ...all he would do is adjust your dose down after your next blood test

as a side note...request your Dr approve you to inject half your dose weekly..instead of the full dose every 2 weeks...most men feel much more stable on this protocol

Last edited:
Yes, following up on what Buen wrote here, always spilt doses into 2 shots a week of even amounts, this will give you the most consistent hormones in your system so you aren't bouncing between highs and lows in energy, mood, etc.

Guys who want to supplement Dr prescribed TRT, weather that be blast and cruise or just keeping your Test level higher than the doctor would like, need to be mindful of when they will be seeing the doctor and dial in the prescribed level of Test 6 weeks out.

Yes, following up on what Buen wrote here, always spilt doses into 2 shots a week of even amounts, this will give you the most consistent hormones in your system so you aren't bouncing between highs and lows in energy, mood, etc.

Guys who want to supplement Dr prescribed TRT, weather that be blast and cruise or just keeping your Test level higher than the doctor would like, need to be mindful of when they will be seeing the doctor and dial in the prescribed level of Test 6 weeks out.
excellent post in which i firmly agree

as a side note...request your Dr approve you to inject half your dose weekly..instead of the full dose every 2 weeks...most men feel much more stable on this protocol
I'm a big advocate of frequent injections also. Definitely feel much better especially energy levels.

Top Bottom