napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ANNOUNCING THE GRAND OPENING of DGA Nutrition: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I PROUDLY announces the GRAND OPENING of my new brand, DGA Nutrition. I have been working for years to try to develop the best products for Organ Protection and a way to replace the need for HCG and this has FINALLY been accomplished... Check out https://www.dganutrition.com to see the new product lineup. THANK YOU ALL for the support!

ANNOUNCING THE GRAND OPENING of DGA Nutrition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO-1HzckF8g&feature=youtu.be

The long anticipated wait is over! I'm pretty stoked to see this product line released, as I know it will be nothing but the best!

Very cool you got this off the ground brother. Looking forward to hearing the success from each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you guys... im beyond excited to start getting these out there and changing things for the better for everyone!

just want to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this! its an extremely exciting time!

Both products in the DGA line are the best you'll find in their class guaranteed. A lot of time and effort was put into making these products top notch and second to none.

Dylan, do you physically have a 'shop' in the US? Or is everything done via the internet?

I'll be in the USA over the summer and if you physically have a store I'd love to visit.

The winner wins AGAIN.

Congratulations brother on yet another success.

Dylan, do you physically have a 'shop' in the US? Or is everything done via the internet?

I'll be in the USA over the summer and if you physically have a store I'd love to visit.

Its all online brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reading the post ct product. wow that looks and sounds amazing I'm sure to be making a transaction
I'm in the UK so I'll have to wait a tad longer after I order but good things come to those who wait!!!

Congratulations on the new product release Dylan. By the reviews of others, can't say other that you're doing great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom