napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Caber score

KODA24

Scored some caber via an online pharmacy. A bro told me no issues and I'd be good to go. First order in the books. I like what I see and the price is right.
32 caber at .5mg each. Posting next cycle soon. Can't wait!
60b97783662478e9ea924bbe84006e34.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks like it came from
Reliablerxpharmacy.com
They ask for a script but you leave it blank. They will call and “verify” you by asking names of towns close by.
I️ have them calling me asking if I️ want refills now lol

Looks like it came from
Reliablerxpharmacy.com
They ask for a script but you leave it blank. They will call and “verify” you by asking names of towns close by.
I️ have them calling me asking if I️ want refills now lol

LMAO!! their pricess reasonable?

Online pharmacy? Do you have script for caber?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No bro, they act like you need one but answer a couple of questions at the end of ordering and your good to go.

No bro, they act like you need one but answer a couple of questions at the end of ordering and your good to go.

You suggest paying with echeck like they offer or bitcoin ?

You suggest paying with echeck like they offer or bitcoin ?

No bro the guy that recommended this place said he doesn't even bother with that he is as his own phone number and credit card 3 years straight no problems so I did the same thing no problem .

No bro the guy that recommended this place said he doesn't even bother with that he is as his own phone number and credit card 3 years straight no problems so I did the same thing no problem .

You mean you paid with your credit card over the phone?

I just tried to place an order and it wouldn't give me a credit card option. It was echeck or bitcoin. How did you use the credit card?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I just did.....i had no issues unless they changed something in the last 2 weeks.

Top Bottom